• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

The upgrade has been posted

Btw do we consider Plants vs. Zombies Online canon cause there's a lot of upgrades that grant Plants new abilities in Online.

o-que-acham-dos-meus-mang%C3%A1s-favoritos-v0-5svtbi8fxckc1.jpeg

New reaction image

I wonder if we could a get higher travel speed for GW peeps in a similar way to Overwatch's by comparing the character's movement speed to projectiles.

I wonder if we could a get higher travel speed for GW peeps in a similar way to Overwatch's by comparing the character's movement speed to projectiles.
That method seems questionable. If the movement speed of the characters isn't portrayed as nearly as fast as what they shoot, then such a calculation seems to put too much importance into how characters are controlled in gameplay opposed to how their stats are portrayed as in-story. The results of such a calculation would need to be supported by more information for me to agree with it.

If you want to here's the projectile speeds and travel speeds for all characters (basically EVERY statistic) upgrades included:
Can't find for bfn (which is really sad since most characters in that game get a heavy buff in speed due to the sprinting mechanic being added)

I'm all done. We can apply the changes whether or not lighting or light speed scaling gets accepted (if neither then we'll use Speed of Sound via Roadie Z)

2-A PVZ

2-A PVZ
I could stole the intelligence section

oh yeah since i saw this. i'm unsure if we'll have to do it. but i am aware of another verse that is at risk of complete deletion due to it using vague damage numbers and the like. since mainline pvz's current tiers are built around this i feel like you guys should start looking into alternate ways of scaling the plants incase this is brought up for pvz

oh yeah since i saw this. i'm unsure if we'll have to do it. but i am aware of another verse that is at risk of complete deletion due to it using vague damage numbers and the like. since mainline pvz's current tiers are built around this i feel like you guys should start looking into alternate ways of scaling the plants incase this is brought up for pvz
Can you shown the verse you are talking about?

Tbh Bloons case is different of PVZ here

Different of Bloons, PVZ ins't using Game Mechanics as an argument, we even note this is fallacious in our AP blog

Also, while the "any Tower can destroy any bloons which the right situations" can apply to PVZ due to things like "You can beat a Gargantuar with the right amount of Peashooters" we know this ins't true In-lore due to the comics

Tbh Bloons case is different of PVZ here

Different of Bloons, PVZ ins't using Game Mechanics as an argument, we even note this is fallacious in our AP blog

Also, while the "any Tower can destroy any bloons which the right situations" can apply to PVZ due to things like "You can beat a Gargantuar with the right amount of Peashooters" we know this ins't true In-lore due to the comics
Yea we use multipliers similar to how other verses like dragon ball use them

Back