• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

I removed Gargantuar Prime from the profile, moved his weapons to optiomal equipment, and added some scans. Now I will make Gargantuar Prime's profile, and then I will make a CRT

Do y'all think the Player should have access to plant heroes? Iirc the Player from PvZ 1/2 doesn't control the Plant Heros and idk why their on The Players profile.

Do y'all think the Player should have access to plant heroes? Iirc the Player from PvZ 1/2 doesn't control the Plant Heros and idk why their on The Players profile.
The Plants heroes are independent beings that can plant other plants, having their own battles, and they protect a whole city in BFN, not to mention I don't remember any interaction between the player with the hero plants.

So, they shouldn't be in Player's profile

Existance Erasure 4D Possible ?
8YVTYbv.jpeg

Kind Off-Topic:

I think is kind strang that no-one tryied to create a profile to Crazy Dave (Even a bad one), he is just one of the main character and the main reason for the plot to begin, since he was the one who created the plants

Kind Off-Topic:

I think is kind strang that no-one tryied to create a profile to Crazy Dave (Even a bad one), he is just one of the main character and the main reason for the plot to begin, since he was the one who created the plants
Its prob cause Dave doesn't immediately come off as very impressive in a vs setting.

Okay, first of all, PvZ 1 AND 2 SCALE IS ALL WRONG

Let'sstart with a huge mistake I made when the last CRT for the verse was made and everyone followed me

I belived PvZ 1 fire peas burned zombies, what would be a sustaining argument that they scale to PvZ2 plants as they both can pulverize zombies as long they have the means to do that with heat... the problem is... they don't, and this was the main argument forthe scaling, so that is the first problem... the second problem...

PvZ2 scale to lightning rod plant food... but It's not natural lightning, the cloud is too small to count as that... that's the main problem, It can't be used, but luckly sinse now fire plants do pulverize zombies they can scale to that

Okay, first of all, PvZ 1 AND 2 SCALE IS ALL WRONG

Let'sstart with a huge mistake I made when the last CRT for the verse was made and everyone followed me

I belived PvZ 1 fire peas burned zombies, what would be a sustaining argument that they scale to PvZ2 plants as they both can pulverize zombies as long they have the means to do that with heat... the problem is... they don't, and this was the main argument forthe scaling, so that is the first problem... the second problem...

PvZ2 scale to lightning rod plant food... but It's not natural lightning, the cloud is too small to count as that... that's the main problem, It can't be used, but luckly sinse now fire plants do pulverize zombies they can scale to that
Well, I have a High 8-C calc to Insta-kill plants

And Gargantuar, Zomboss, Tall-nut, etc
Not tall nut, just big wall nut, but I'm mostly talking about more basic plants, we should also try to look the tower defense are done, You don't scale something to the top tier enemies just beacuse they can damage them beacuse would be game mechanics and do too little damage

Hum... PVZ 1 plants can break a screen door trough atacks, decapitate zombies and break their arms, anything else that could be used to scale?

Also, we should do a change on the allstar profile as It scale garden warfare allstar to the tower defense games allstar

We can also scale zombies to eating a giant potted plant or torchwood entirely to and probable could scale to violent fragmentation sinse they just disapear

PvZ 2 basic zombies can scale to eating the metal of plantfooded wallnuts, stronger zombies can scale to meteor flower meteors that should give a nice scale

there is also a feat in the comics of some icemelons freezing multiple zombies what could scale to PvZ 1 non insta kill top tier plants, I can't go after the scan now but If I'm correct It was 5 zombies and 3 melons used

there is other feats in the comics of a tornado that some zombies are sucked in and survive

Maybe ice shoorom beingh able to freeze all zombies on screen could be calced?

Anything could scale to gravebuster eating a grave?

I think It's fair to scale all PvZ 2 plants to breaking graves, especially sinse Hipinotized zombies don't take long to eat a grave

I also have the most crazy idea for scale

as we see in the comics the suns we colect in the towe defense games are actually a thing in cannon that the sunflowers make, so if we calculate the AP needed to create that sun (as in a small star) we can scale the plants AP to their value what I like the idea but may not be apllicable, trough thanks to hourglass we know the suns can actually scale to AP sinse It can conver half a PvZ 2 sun into a extremely powerfull atack

Not tall nut, just big wall nut
The Tall nut is the bigger wall nut
Maybe ice shoorom beingh able to freeze all zombies on screen could be calced?
The standard calc to frezee someone is 9-A; Ice shoorom has a 8-A calc, but is strange
Anything could scale to gravebuster eating a grave?

I think It's fair to scale all PvZ 2 plants to breaking graves, especially sinse Hipinotized zombies don't take long to eat a grave

I also have the most crazy idea for scale

as we see in the comics the suns we colect in the towe defense games are actually a thing in cannon that the sunflowers make, so if we calculate the AP needed to create that sun (as in a small star) we can scale the plants AP to their value what I like the idea but may not be apllicable, trough thanks to hourglass we know the suns can actually scale to AP sinse It can conver half a PvZ 2 sun into a extremely powerfull atack
Bonk Choy has a feat in comics, that he can destroy a big rock with a punch

The Tall nut is the bigger wall nut
no
he standard calc to frezee someone is 9-A; Ice shoorom has a 8-A calc, but is strange
Link?
Bonk Choy has a feat in comics, that he can destroy a big rock with a punch
It can also stop a tank and break It with a punch, but I have trouble finding PvZ comics other them the firs 6 online so I didn't talked much about It

Also, here are the scans
Plants%2Bvs.%2BZombies%2BZomnibus%2Bv01%2B%25282021%2529%2B%2528digital%2529%2B%2528Son%2Bof%2BUltron-Empire%2529-075.jpg

3 melons freeze 7 zombies completly
Plants%2Bvs.%2BZombies%2BZomnibus%2Bv01%2B%25282021%2529%2B%2528digital%2529%2B%2528Son%2Bof%2BUltron-Empire%2529-073.jpg

Zombues beingh pulled to the air by a fan that is capable of moving all the clouds that where covering the sun of the entire city

Here is a link I just found a site that let You see every single PvZ comic, will be usefull

The Giant Nut is a insta-kill plant, what I mean is that the Tall Nut will scale to the High 8-C in Durability
They get one shooted by Gargantuars, catapults and zoombonies trough?... I can see It beingh High 8-C in dura but more feats would be needed... I guess beingh able to tank gattling Pea zombie atacks may be enough

They get one shooted by Gargantuars, catapults and zoombonies trough?... I can see It beingh High 8-C in dura but more feats would be needed... I guess beingh able to tank gattling Pea zombie atacks may be enough
The Tall-Nut Zombie can withstand a Squash attack, Tall-nut Zombie withstands 2400 damage, a Tall-nut can withstand 8000 damage

The Tall-Nut Zombie can withstand a Squash attack, Tall-nut Zombie withstands 2400 damage, a Tall-nut can withstand 8000 damage
It's enough for me, nice and thanks, I probable can make some of the calcs I said above this week... but also remenber that my TABS calc I promised to make sinse 2 years ago and only made It this year lol

Oh, okay fair enough I guess, nice high 8-C gargantuars
So the characters that will scale will be:

Insta kill plants (Obvious)
Gargantuar
Zomboss's mechs
Some Zombies (Zombies with "Machined" and above of Toughness in PvZ 2; and Tall-nut Zombie)
And some nuts (Primal Wall-nut and Tall-nut)

So the characters that will scale will be:

Insta kill plants (Obvious)
Gargantuar
Zomboss's mechs
Some Zombies (Zombies with "Machined" and above of Toughness in PvZ 2; and Tall-nut Zombie)
And some nuts (Primal Wall-nut and Tall-nut)
PvZ 2 will have a very strange scaling so I would see this later

Anyway, tall nut dura scale to that so any zombie that can one shot a tall nut will scale here

So zombonie, Catapult (not the basket balls, only It self) Jack in the box explosion, Gargantiar, Yet also scale here sinse It can tank insta plants too, zombotany zombie. Based on instant plants and tall nut also scale here

The lawmowers also scale

Chompers should scale too for beingh anle tv one shot zombonies

Spike weed and spike rock don't scale sinse the comic confirns that they one shot catapults and zombonies by popping their wheels not really one shooting them directly

Tangle weed maybe scale? Idk

Can You think of any other from pvz 1 that would scale?

Chomper can be just overpower and killing the zombie overtime, since Chomper take a lot of bites to kill a gargantuar
It would still be completly destroying the zomboonie car with one bite trough, I belive it's okay to scale Chomper to It sinse It is made to be a one shoot plant that isn't one use only

Back