• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planetary tournament Tier 5-B bracket round 1, match 1: Mori jin vs Atlas

Kflare63

He/Him
•Speed is equalized
•World Competition Arc mori jin will be used
•Atlas will be used
•Both will be in character
•They will have no prior knowledge
•They start 30ft away from each other
•Fight takes place in some random archipelago
•Winner wins via incapatation
Atlas will be bloodlusted

Mori:

Atlas:

Incon:

Last edited:
Alright.

AP: Mori's AP is baseline but he is able to drastically increase his power with Acupuncture Techniques and Re-Taekwando. His AoE is absolutely insane so I doubt that Atlas is dodging any of Mori's serious attacks, even if he can make himself bigger or whatever.

Abilities/Skill: I'm confident Mori is far more skilled than Atlas, so this debate probably isn't even going to happen. Mori has plenty of ways to put Atlas down such as paralyzing him or killing with Acupuncture, overwhelming him with clones, or just straight up beating the man's ass with amps.

This post honestly doesn't need to be really long. Basically, Mori claps.

Alright.

AP: Mori's AP is baseline but he is able to drastically increase his power with Acupuncture Techniques and Re-Taekwando. His AoE is absolutely insane so I doubt that Atlas is dodging any of Mori's serious attacks, even if he can make himself bigger or whatever.

Abilities/Skill: I'm confident Mori is far more skilled than Atlas, so this debate probably isn't even going to happen. Mori has plenty of ways to put Atlas down such as paralyzing him or killing with Acupuncture, overwhelming him with clones, or just straight up beating the man's ass with amps.

This post honestly doesn't need to be really long. Basically, Mori claps.
Dude, I don't even have a chance to explain what Atlas does

Basically Atlas is more fit in long distance fights because his standard tactic is summoning defenses and rolling boulders at his enemies. Cannons? Walls? Elephants? Anything? It's his and because game mechanics are ignored, he can summon whatever he wants. He can also summon thunderclouds out of the blue and zap his enemies as they approach.

But seriously though, starting distance 2 km would be much more fair since you know, Mori outskills the average character

Dude, I don't even have a chance to explain what Atlas does

Basically Atlas is more fit in long distance fights because his standard tactic is summoning defenses and rolling boulders at his enemies. Cannons? Walls? Elephants? Anything? It's his and because game mechanics are ignored, he can summon whatever he wants. He can also summon thunderclouds out of the blue and zap his enemies as they approach.

But seriously though, starting distance 2 km would be much more fair since you know, Mori outskills the average character
Mori's AoE is planetary so I don't understand how longer distance would help lol.

Mori's AoE is planetary so I don't understand how longer distance would help lol.
Well, that may be false info, so mind me, his AoE isn't planetary with kicks, but his Sparrow Cloud, which can shoot lighting, and Yeoui, his staff, have planetary and inter-stellar range.

His AoE with normal attacks is still pretty huge.

Well, that may be false info, so mind me, his AoE isn't planetary with kicks, but his Sparrow Cloud, which can shoot lighting, and Yeoui, his staff, have planetary and inter-stellar range.
And let me guess, those are standard equipment

Okay so... In-Character, Atlas never uses his size manip until threatened by a God (Which is his boss). However if he does, he will be the size of the earth and can deal proportionate damage as his size. That's where his 5-B came from

Okay so... In-Character, Atlas never uses his size manip until threatened by a God (Which is his boss). However if he does, he will be the size of the earth and can deal proportionate damage as his size. That's where his 5-B came from
I assume he's baseline? As Mori has plenty of amps.

Mori can absorb with the Gourd, and has no problems taking on people far larger than him. Yeoui can grow to the size of a moon so smacking a larger target is no issue.

There's also the issue of Mori blowing people's heads out by expanding Yeoui in their face so there's that.

Back