• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, the online player can use Dark Matter Generator whose firepower was calculated 565.938647 Foes

Keep in mind that many weapons are more powerful than this, some created by the same guy who created DMG (Which is the scientist Portalius)

This is what it would look like on the profile with supporting evidence

Solar System level (Fireball Gauntlet contains the power of a Mini-nuclear reactor, Dark Matter Generator uses a real black hole as a power source, Dead Star use small portion of emission of the power of a supernova, Champion Solar Cannon has the power of the Sun, one weapon with no description is called as "Supernova Generator")

Now since Dark Matter contains a black hole, I guess we should use it as a possible Lifting Strength(not sure about this part tho)

also he should get the next powers

Speed Amplification with Dash attribute weapons

Absorption with Ammo Steal attribute

edit Rage Power that is in the profile to say this (With Rage attribute weapons: allow the weapon to get more damage after getting a Kill streak)
edit the Resistance Negation that is in the profile to say this (Can bypass the fire/Heat resistance with the SuperBurning attribute)

Edit Reactive Power Level that is in the profile to say this (With Acceleration After Killing attribute weapons: allow to increase it's movement speed after killing an enemy)

Summoning of his Royale Gliders and Royale Transport (This give the player higher travel speed)

Last edited:
If that wiki is reliable in regards to the weapons lists and what they do, I think the additions for the specific weapons work, although I think rage power and reactive power level can be replaced with statistics amplification. As for the AP thing. I guess it works so long as the weapon has no anti feats, though I'm unsure on the lifting strength.

Don't those weapons struggle to destroy buildings and vehicles in the game modes where you can destroy vehicles and small buildings?

Don't those weapons struggle to destroy buildings and vehicles in the game modes where you can destroy vehicles and small buildings?
Pretty sure that’s game mechanics, especially the given context that the world literally takes place in a game.

Anyways, agree with everything here.

Pretty sure that’s game mechanics, especially the given context that the world literally takes place in a game.
Yeah, also the description says that it is an isolated splash of dark energy, that is why not destruy the world.

If that wiki is reliable in regards to the weapons lists and what they do, I think the additions for the specific weapons work, although I think rage power and reactive power level can be replaced with statistics amplification.
Yes, the attributes are described in the same way, I simply use the wiki so as not to spend hours collecting dozens of scans of various weapons when this is the fastest option
As for the AP thing. I guess it works so long as the weapon has no anti feats, though I'm unsure on the lifting strength.
Ok

Agree for the reasons stated above, aside from Sun Eater contributing due to it being vague. Despite it being a reference to Hati, it doesn't have any actual evidence backing up the claim that it has star level power other than its name. This is why the Player doesn't have Soul Manipulation (or didn't, since the ability was rejected when I first made the page, I don't know if it's there now) via the Soulstone because it just summons a ghost in gameplay.
...Even though the Gallery says it collects souls and uses them as ammo. I think I started development on the page before the Gallery was out, which would explain why it wasn't accepted at first.

Pixel Gun will soon return to its Low 2-C glory eventually...
If that wiki is reliable in regards to the weapons lists and what they do, I think the additions for the specific weapons work
IIRC, the Pixel Gun wiki takes all of their information directly from the in-game Gallery (which is where all the statements come from), and they datamine the otherwise really hard to quantify values like damage and fire rate. It also often corrects the game on the statistics of some weapons (like the Rapid Fire Rifle being stated to have a 4x zoom in-game, but actually having a 2x zoom in testing) so I see no issue with using the PG Wiki

aside from Sun Eater contributing due to it being vague. Despite it being a reference to Hati, it doesn't have any actual evidence backing up the claim that it has star level power other than its name.
yes, most of it is very vague supporting evidence that may not necessarily be in the profile

I agree with what the OP cooked.

But sad to tell that Steve with Guns isn't yet able to Solo the half of Dragon ball Z verse

I agree with what the OP cooked.
thanks
But sad to tell that Steve with Guns isn't yet able to Solo the half of Dragon ball Z verse
You're sure? If you want we can do a versus later

By the way does this count as infinite speed?

the part that says The infinite beam produces it and since it has no travel time in the game, the laser simply appears.

I feel like all these weapons are kinda vague about the amount of energy they emit. These seem more like power sources rather than full on energy blasts. Additionally the fact that they're isolated bits of energy of black holes or supernovae feels weird as well as for all we know it could be emitting an extremely small portion of its energy. The fact that it doesn't instantly drain with every shot is also proof that it's weird to scale it to the full energy of the black hole or supernova.

I feel like all these weapons are kinda vague about the amount of energy they emit. These seem more like power sources rather than full on energy blasts. Additionally the fact that they're isolated bits of energy of black holes or supernovae feels weird as well as for all we know it could be emitting an extremely small portion of its energy. The fact that it doesn't instantly drain with every shot is also proof that it's weird to scale it to the full energy of the black hole or supernova.
We are not scaling it to the total energy, one needs 12 shots to discharge the weapon completely as you can see in the calculation, that's why I divided it

E=7.5563e30x299,792,458^2=6.79126376e47/12=5.65938647e46 joules or 565.938647 Foe (Solar System level/4B)

Regardless, the Darkmatter generator is what matters, I put the Dead star as supporting evidence, also 0.000000001% of a supernova is still level 5 (1.0e35 Joules)

We are not scaling it to the total energy, one needs 12 shots to discharge the weapon completely as you can see in the calculation, that's why I divided it

E=7.5563e30x299,792,458^2=6.79126376e47/12=5.65938647e46 joules or 565.938647 Foe (Solar System level/4B)

Regardless, the Darkmatter generator is what matters, I put the Dead star as supporting evidence, also 0.000000001% of a supernova is still level 5 (1.0e35 Joules)
Might reply later but if not i don't then count it as an agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back