• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pixel Gun 3D

Part 1 Stats

This calculation was accepted, now the player is Tier 7, The point is that only Newbie in his second key scales to full power, while the online player will scale to 1% and (1.46271511 Megatons) in normally with low weapons since this is a top tier weapon and not all have the same power, Its durability with full armor scales to full value(29.2543022 megatons)

Summary

Tier: 10-A, Varies from 9-C up to 9-A with weapons | 7-B | Varies, from Low 7-B with low weapons, Up to 7-B with more powerful wepons

Part 2 Powers

Source

Inorganic Physiology (A small error, the data is Type 2, not type 1)

Limited Reactive Power Level (With Moon Hunter Bow and Pixel-Cola Refresher; allow to increase it's movement speed after killing an enemy.)

Rage Power (With AK-5.56; allow the weapon to get more damage after getting a Kill streak.)

Corruption (Type 2 With Mutation Cannon; allow the weapon to transform the opponent into a mutant.)

Homing Attacks (with Homing Missile)

Illusion Creation with holograms (Via Hologram while Reloading)

this is for both, second key Newbie and Online player

Abstract Existence (Type 2) and Immortality (Type 4 and 8; Due they exist as contained information and are stuck in the network by Cubic, they can't get out, even after defeating Cubic, they'll just come back on a higher difficulty)

Part 3 Lobby amp and Skins

A new Tabber, where we will be given the advantages that the craft in the lobby give to the player

so we should treat the skins as something for the online player too (although it would be optional to use certain skins).

Where the player would get Immortality (Type 1 and 7), Elemental Intangibility, Incorporeality and Cyborgization, Transformation as show here and here, immunite to Blood Manipulation

Last edited:
Excellent work. However, the only thing I disagree on is the abilities given through skins since we aren’t sure if they really change the physiology of a player or are simply just costumes. I even made a thread about this a year or two back.

For everything else, I very much agree with the additions. The pets should also get Immortality Types 4 & 8 where they will keep resurrecting as long as the player is still alive. Otherwise, if the player dies, they will despawn and only respawn once the player resurrects.

However, the only thing I disagree on is the abilities given through skins since we aren’t sure if they really change the physiology of a player or are simply just costumes. I even made a thread about this a year or two back.
well black dragon turn your skin and blood into tounght rock and lava for his description so at least that one should be allowed
For everything else, I very much agree with the additions. The pets should also get Immortality Types 4 & 8 where they will keep resurrecting as long as the player is still alive. Otherwise, if the player dies, they will despawn and only respawn once the player resurrects.
right

other things I found on official Facebook about the events and some weapons

Emitter of Uncertainty has Quantum Manipulation (By technicalities) it is said that the weapon itself changes and its description also mentions it

Anubis and Khepri summon a plague everywhere, our character resists it, he has to stop them and it is said that to use the power of the sinister gods for good one must resist temptation-Corruption type 1 and diseases resistente

also the Ouroboros weapon is said to consume the soul

"A self-eating snake will destroy your opponents and steal their souls for you. Great AoE and fire-fire-fire!"

I wonder if we can get the text of these two, it seems that they may be something important

Also the player is Tier 5-C, 4-C and 4-A lel

although there are quite a few mentions of having the power of the sun/star for some weapons.

If only the Sun eater had a description

I was being sarcastic,
Wasn’t that post just referring to our sun rather than the skin?
yes
Finally, those stars are extremely small on the actual skin shown in the game, so that would be way less than 4-A
yes, i know

How is the Void Ray Rifle 5-C? Please elaborate.
although to be honest, It was something I randomly said jokingly too, but considering, because it is said that various weapons use the energy of a stars and dead star, even if we assume that the black hole measure is 0.01 meter, its energy will be Tier 5, not sure if we can use them
((299792458^2/(2*6.674*10^-11))/(5.972*10^24))*(2.487*10^32) * radius in meters =

((299792458^2/(2*6.674*10^-11))/(5.972*10^24))*(2.487*10^32) * 0.01 = 2.80402056e32 Joules/10 (ammunition)= 2.80402056e31 j or 6.701769980879540789 Zettatons (Small planet level)

Wait, why Low 7-B with the Steampunk Fists when they can harm the very players that can survive stronger weapons? Can’t all the weapons just be 7-B in general since the Fireball Gauntlet can be obtained as low as Level 2 and the Level 65 versions massively upscale from this?

Actually, the calc is wierd. The description says that the batery can generaty this much energy, but nothing says about the blasts.

Wait, why Low 7-B with the Steampunk Fists when they can harm the very players that can survive stronger weapons? Can’t all the weapons just be 7-B in general since the Fireball Gauntlet can be obtained as low as Level 2 and the Level 65 versions massively upscale from this?
True, I had certain doubts as to whether they were or not, because they cause less damage, but if you all are agree, it could be 7-B in general.

Actually, the calc is wierd. The description says that the batery can generaty this much energy, but nothing says about the blasts.
because the weapon uses battery power for its attack as ammunition

because the weapon uses battery power for its attack as ammunition
The fact that it uses battery energy to attack does not mean that it is using all the energy. It is a meaningless assumption. If each attack uses all the battery energy at once, the glove would have no more power after the first attack

The fact that it uses battery energy to attack does not mean that it is using all the energy. It is a meaningless assumption. If each attack uses all the battery energy at once, the glove would have no more power after the first attack
the calculation uses the energy proportional to the one that the gauntlet has, the total power of the gauntlet is 7-A but divided by 150 it is low 7-B while the Charged Ball is 7B to be 20 times more energy

I don't see what this change about my comment
I see that you have divided the power, but the point is why are you using all the batery energy

Hold on, considering that the Fireball Gauntlet is 2 gauntlets, and the weapon description says one battery, if one gauntlet needed one battery, then wouldn’t 2 gauntlets need 2 batteries? This would mean that the energy would be double.

Hold on, considering that the Fireball Gauntlet is 2 gauntlets, and the weapon description says one battery, if one gauntlet needed one battery, then wouldn’t 2 gauntlets need 2 batteries? This would mean that the energy would be double.
wait, that's true so they are 7-B+ (58.5086044 Megatons

But to be honest, the 7-B Tier doesn't sounds good. Is there any other feat?
answering the question about whether tier 7 is an exaggeration, there are several claims that some weapons use unquantifiable amounts of tier 4/5 things(Black holes and stars), so tier 7 would be a better

besides that I'm still waiting for the developers to add a description of what Atomic splitter could mean

(it can be atomic destruction or is it just something similar to Atomic Samurai)

I still need to understand why are we using all the batery energy for each attack
The battery power is supposed be the ammunition, and once all the ammo runs out, so is the battery. Also, not all the battery power is being used at once, as they spend 20 ammunition for a charged shot out of 150 of its base ammunition, for a total of 7.5 charged shots.

I still need to understand why are we using all the batery energy for each attack
Like psycho said, we don't, the total energy of one battery is 219.40726577437857259 Megatons, we just use a percentage like 10%, since the weapon has the capacity of 150 attacks and a charged attack is 20 charge

You may want to add a justification that there were 2 batteries in the gauntlets in total for your calculation so they wouldn't get confused

Back