• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pillar Man Addition

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Pillar Men have the ability to enter and basically fuse with other organisms. Santana does it twice, but the most notable showing is with Wham, who basically melted into some horses to hide without harming the horses or having em notice he was even there.

Link.

Dont know what it'd be listed as though, it isnt quite fusionism despite how I described it (except im apparently full of shit, manga says that it's fusionism) maybe grants possesion as well? Santana did it to a soldier who was somehow still alive despite the body horror going on and controlled his actions before death. Also Elasticity for the pillar men, due to Santana's feats and shit like this.
5984320-9352009736-tumbl

Edited the op a bit, it's physical possesion going off Santana and fusionism as the manga confirms it like ten pages later in Wham's bio.

The gif is special, that's what it is.

Eh, the profile makes it seem like possesion can only be done when a brain, that's wrong given Santana does it just fine as a full body. So that should be worded a bit differently.

I'd still add fusionism, given that's what the manga says it is. It is a definite result of the biomanip tho. I think anyway, I could be misunderstanding what fusionism actually entails.

Double checked the fusionism page, unsure if it fits pillar mens anymore but... >Fusing animals, people, creatures, etc. to create Chimerism, Hybrids, etc.

Idk but apparently Dio should have fusionism at least, going off the creepy ass catmans and manbirds and monsters he made.

Thinking on it, would Wham fusing all those nazis count?

>Fusing animals, people, creatures, etc. to create Chimerism, Hybrids, etc.

Nazis are people. So like? It aint like what Dio did, although in theory the pillar men can do the same thing, most of Dio's powers minus Ripper Eyes and Freezing were shown by the pillar men at least, even the body part stealing shit and fusing.

I personally don't know if Fusionism is correct when it's just Biological Manip.

I think that advanced biological manipulation is probably enough, but fusionism could work as well.

Eficiente said:
I personally don't know if Fusionism is correct when it's just Biological Manip.
I mean, it's both. It is bioogical manip, but it is also fusionism, at least going by what the page for it says. Especially in Dio's case, who straight up planted human heads on cats and birds for fun and made weird ass monsters for fun.

Back