• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The fight continues! With the recent SF upgrades, is the man going to beat the mouse with his vastly superior strength? Will the mouse's speed give him the win? Or will it be an eternal stalemate?

Blanka
PikachuVictory
This was only positive thing you saw before you jumped into hell.

Pikachu is WAY faster

And Blanka is inmensely stronger

huh....

I give this to Blanka High-Diff, they can't harm each other with electricity, but Blanka strength will kill pikachu sooner or later

Death Battle sums up my overall thoughts on this fight: Blanka would win with his tenacity, resistance to electricity, and he's also stronger and tougher.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Kiryu2012 said:
Death Battle sums up my overall thoughts on this fight: Blanka would win with his tenacity, resistance to electricity, and he's also stronger and tougher.
Yeah, but DeathBattle sucks
Well that's just, like, your opinion man.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Kiryu2012 said:
Yeah, but DeathBattle sucks
It doesn't mean they're incapable of making good arguments. Whether good or bad, people can use them to contribute to their's, but it's recommended to still kind of add some additional factors to strengthen yours.

Anyways, I can't quite say who'd take this, but I'll point out the majority of the Screwattack forums believes Pikachu would win. I don't think they scale Blanka as high as VS wiki does here to the other Street Fighters.

Now see even with the huge speed advantage, Pikachu's attacks should do LITTLE TO NO DAMAGE against someone who's got a MUCH higher defense and attack stat. Pikachu wears himself out, then Blanka bashes and smashes.

well i don't understand how pikachu wins if blanka has resistance to electricity. Like if pikachu can't electricute him then how would pikachu win?

Resistance =/= immunity while Pikachu can actually absorb and store an undifined amount of electricity trough it's Lighting Rod ability.Im sorry but Blanka would get sooner or later hurt by Pikachu's electric attacks especially since they can go up to around 5 gigajoules of energy same as a natural lighting strike and Blanka hasn't tanked anything that powerful yet.Plus Light ball doubles Pikachu's attack and special attack making all of it's attacks two times more powerful i dunno Pikachu seems a lot stronger than electro hulk to me but hey wthdo i know im a random guy on the internet.

Pikachu is Building level, and Multi-City Block level at most by absorbing electricity, whereas Blanka is solid Small Town level. Blanka can easily oneshot Pikachu but Pikachu is immensely faster and has moves that can lower Blanka's stats, including Speed, Attack, and Defense. Pikachu should be able to keep his distance and gradually lower Blanka's stats to the point where he can be taken down after absorbing Blanka's electricity, but if by some chance Blanka manages to catch Pikachu he will literally rip him in half easily.

Pikachu is out of his league here. Electricity won't work on neither of them and this will result in a physical battle, in which case Blanka turns Pikachu into yellow paste thanks to higher AP/Durability. Pikachu's speed won't help him and he'll eventually get tired.

But theoretically pikachu has dimension durability as he can transfer to the poke ball plus Also he doesn't only have electric moves He draws for the most damage dealing z-moves taking into account supernovas and black holes In conclusion, blanka would be unable to leave a dent on pikachu while pikachu can use the strongest z-move in the game (castropika) and no matter how electric resistant blanka is to the move he will be unable to survive electricity more powerful than a black hole

CASE CLOSED

Greninja9012 said:
I know Im real late but Pikachu has hurt beings that are immune to electricity
Pretty sure that's a necro so this can't really be debated anymore. The two of them aren't even at the same tier anymore making this a stomp for Blanka. Someone close this alreay

A stomp for Blanka?

Pikachu ain't that far behind, has non-electric attacks and can still damamge Blanka regardless because it's only a resistance. Plus, he's LEAGUES faster looking at their stats and the fact 'mon can battle dynamax 'mon in base could leas to some overall upgrades if dynamax 'mon have some impressive statements or showings. And like one user said, Pikachu can lower Blanka's stats to lessem the gap anyways.

I don't see how Blanka stomps.

Foxthefox1000 I agree Some of us have likely seen the new Pokemon trailer and how Pokemon can dynamax and pikachu is no different

He's literally be seen dynamaxed

So the this is a stomp for pikachu as pikachu can stomp on blanka

Diddy Pikling Diddy Kong Pikachu Inkling said:
Foxthefox1000
I agree Some of us have likely seen the new Pokemon trailer and how Pokemon can dynamax and pikachu is no different

He's literally be seen dynamaxed

So the this is a stomp for pikachu as pikachu can stomp on blanka
Dynamax is outside help how can Pikachu use it without a trainer? This is still also a 3 year old thread btw.

We know but we have to defend pikachu

For the record though pikachu could dodge most of blanka's attacks anyway sooooo.

Back