• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikachu Upgrade

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is an upgrade to our favorite electric mouse Pikachu. Pikachu Anime-wise has fought a regular AND Mega Lucario multiple times throughout the anime. So I've wondered why Pikachu never scaled to him seeing as Lucario himself in BASE is High 7-C.

So I propose the following upgrade to Pikachu: High 7-C ( Due to being able to fight and sometimes defeat regular and Mega Lucario on various occasions.)

While I think Pikachu should be High 7-C for other reasons, don't think he fought Lucario (who's supposed to be a high tier Pokémon) enough times to qualify for an upgrade.

How? He fought Cameron's and Korrina's Lucario's and matched them. While he lost some of them, it wasn't without putting up a good fight so At least 7-C should be fine....

Well, to start with, Pikachu is already City level+ going from Ash

So, maybe Pikachu's profile should have keys for the anime Seasons? Or Ash's Pikachu should be a different profile?

I agree with this. Plus tbh I consider Pikachu losing to Camerons Lucario massive PIS

not just because of Ash being reset from his sinnoh counterpart (making him an idiot), but the fact that Riolu matching Snivy, evolving mid battle, taking a lot of damage from Snivy before eventually beating it, and then somehow doing the same thing with Pikachu all together is just wrong

AidenBrooks999 said:
Well, to start with, Pikachu is already City level+ going from Ash

So, maybe Pikachu's profile should have keys for the anime Seasons? Or Ash's Pikachu should be a different profile?
Unlike the other things so far, I'm more neautral to this idea instead of opposed. It's not a bad one.

The real cal howard said:
Unlike the other things so far, I'm more neautral to this idea instead of opposed. It's not a bad one.
I still working to cover all the seasons

But "At least Large Town level, likely City level" for that one with May (Yes, I forgot the season name) is likely close to happen

This is not a mountain level feat for Pikachu, it's powerscaling from one feat that violates our rules for scaling in Pokemon. RadicalMrR, Cal, Dark649 and WeeklyBattles still disagree with it.

Because of another unauthorized upgrade.

Cropfist said:
This is not a mountain level feat for Pikachu, it's powerscaling from one feat that violates our rules for scaling in Pokemon. RadicalMrR, Cal, Dark649 and WeeklyBattles still disagree with it.
Because of another unauthorized upgrade.
I never said anything about Mountain level Pikachu. I'm clearly talking about City level Pikachu who has multiple City level feats. Like I said you clearly saw me get rid of his Mountain level stats....

Back