• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piggy Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
9-A has already been disproven, a 'possibly higher' should be fine although I need more opinions on it

Last edited by a moderator:
9-B could be fine then, it seems like game mechanics though

any thoughts?

Last edited:
I guess '9-C possibly higher' should work still, considering the scan just looks like game mechanics since they didn't use fall damage mechanics in that era

9-B could be fine then, it seems like game mechanics though

any thoughts?
I dunno, this calc seems very sus. It uses higher gravity than normal just because the game engine sets gravity higher, which is done in plenty of games for purely gameplay reasons.

Is there any lore tie-in that supports higher than Earth standard gravity?

But is there any reason to believe the gravity is actually higher in Piggy world, or is it purely game mechanics?

But is there any reason to believe the gravity is actually higher in Piggy world, or is it purely game mechanics?
There is none iirc, it seems to be game mechanics

If I missed anything relating to this I would appreciate if someone post it, but currently '9-C possibly higher' is fine.

Last edited:
Agree: 10

Disagree: 1?

anyone else have thoughts to share on the CRT?

Last edited:
I dunno, this calc seems very sus. It uses higher gravity than normal just because the game engine sets gravity higher, which is done in plenty of games for purely gameplay reasons.

Is there any lore tie-in that supports higher than Earth standard gravity?
Oh yeah if the gravity being high is game mechanics (what I thought too), you could just use standard Earth gravity - which is an entirely separate end that I included in the calc. for intercity, at the very bottom:

'A lot of games do not specify one since gravity isn't a very important factor in plenty of games (even dinosaur simulator has a gravity of 196.2 studs/s^2 despite the implications it would have on in the context of "being a dinosaur")

In that case, you can also use 9.81 m/s^2 in place of it:

(62 kg) * (9.81 m/s^2) * (37.8275876 m) = 23,007.4953 joules

Which is still wall level

Either way, the feat is wall level"

It's like one wall level feat, but it's a falling feat that would contradict a lot of the feats in the original Piggy game. I'd say the player would be 9-C by nature of being able to use a gun and the infected 9-C through being able to instagib the player upon getting close enough and taking gunshots rather casually.

That's another thing I'm curious about, too. Intercity is a survival game that takes place within a bunch of the Piggy maps. It's currently in a demo state where it just includes some survival mechanics, so profiles could work but they'd be lacking information that the more complete game would have. Characters in Intercity are definitely way different, considering that the survivors in that game fight the infected head-on, whereas the Piggy protagonist tries their hardest to avoid them.

Still looks game mechanics to me considering they didn't add any fall damage mechanics in the game, and the feat contradicts a lot of feats from the original game as zany said.

for them surviving gunshots and it scaling to AP, but that could be a possible reason for the 'higher' ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back