• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pick your waifu or husbando: Samus vs Navarre

Nintendo waifu for waifuness.

This is an actual match bois. Also you chose the waifu in a complete suit of armor vs the girl whose face you can see... Smh.

Dude, Samus' profile is still going through revisions. How about wait before you make matches with her.

Theglassman12 said:
Dude, Samus' profile is still going through revisions. How about wait before you make matches with her.
I didnt know.

Welp.

Im just looking for 7-Cs.

Chill Glass lol

Still, 7-C Samus has literally no abilities other than "Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Master Markswoman, and Pilot, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Paralysis Inducement, Enhanced Senses and Resistance to high gravity"

Is she going to remain 7-C? Is she going to have additions?

I can find a better opponent for her. I legit thought she had more stuff, maybe I missed something in the profile.

Yes. No (At least not any relevant to the 7-C tier)

Probably not. 7-C Samus is basically there just for scaling, from what I understand.

SomebodyData said:
Chill Glass lol
Still, 7-C Samus has literally no abilities other than "Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Master Markswoman, and Pilot, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses and Resistance to high gravity"
And i was actually scared to debate a hax queen on this wiki...

Puh

...yeah, you can blame that on the page layout, but its none of my busniess.

Is Meteor considered a powerful attack? Because ZS Samus survived a 9 kt explosion without any notable or even implied harm.

Well yeah, but I mean is Navarre basically unharmed from the attack at all? Or is it an attack that can leave her close to death?

SomebodyData said:
Well yeah, but I mean is Navarre basically unharmed from the attack at all? Or is it an attack that can leave her close to death?
He fights people who can tank it and can tank their attacks.

Meteor isnt specially powerful, navarre can tank it (not unharmed, but far from close to death).

Btw, Navarre is a he.

Alright, i can start.

Navarre has a clear cut AP advantage and an arguable skill advantage, then it comes to close combat, while Samus has the better range game.

But here is now the catch. Navarral needs to kill Samus without revealing her body, or else his Toxic masculinity his pazifism towards woman and children kicks in, wich will allow Samus to trounce him. Arguably tho, i dont think that Navarre will allow someone just to trounce him, even if its a woman He may or may not still incap her.

But this paragraph above only matters if he slices her unlucky (And typically ecchi)

Navarre, with incon being a possibility. He will most definitly not kill Samus in character if he finds out her Gender, but the chance that that happen should be smaller then him just lethaly hitting her.

You happy Poncho?

Well ZS Samus did come out unharmed at all from the 9kt explosion, so its not like she can't kill him.

Ok, well Samus does have:

+ A range advantage

+ She can jump significantly long distances, making the range advnatage even bigger.

+ Could throw him around for more range.

+The Paralyzer can stun him for a bit.

- Likely an AP and dura disadvantage

- Possibly outskilled (At least, due to the fact that she doesn't fight in ZS)

I think Inconc too, but probably a little bit more towards Samus.

0-0-2

Navarre has the levin sword, for whatever that's worth.

yeah, though Navarre doesn't really use the levin sword in character. He uses normal swords over magic swords.

PaChi2 said:
Theglassman12 said:
I didnt know.

Welp.

Im just looking for 7-Cs.
Hunter is 7-C if you're prepared for a absolute madhouse interesting versus thread.

The 15 Kilotons does scale to just about everyone in Fire Emblem; some can barely survive it, some take moderate damage, some just chip damage, and some tank it with zero damage. Samus's 9.8 Kiloton feat is also something she took with 0 damage. Samus does have range advantage, and I'm also sure she still has Precognition; that sounds like a natural ability. Navarre I'll note is a one man army against many 7-C characters. Though, Navarre's weakness to women is probably removed with SBA. Also, doesn't Samus's pistol have a grapple beam she could use to disarm Navarre?

That being said, I'll vote inconclusive but lean towards Samus for the win if needed.

Back