• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix wright vs agent 47: cause why not?

I got this from the random page button and thought it was hilarious

Speed equalized

Both at 9-C

All weapons

Reason for the fight? Phoenix's defendant was just killed by 47 or something I don't know (and you don't care)

In all honesty, phoenic should take this because of his incredibly stupid wall level durability, and that's amazing.

Phoenix Wright can tank most of the attacks and dish out more damage than he takes. He can probably take down the assassin.

I can't actually believe I'm gonna say this but Phoenix FRA. 47 is smart but Phoenix could actually deal with his tricks. Granted in a straight up battle 47 is far more skilled and experienced but Phoenix has durability and ap advantage

Phoenixx takes this, not only because of his durability, but because he is comparable to edgeworth, who was the only one in history to be pretty damn close in catching De Killer, who has eluded even the smartest of police detectives in the Ace attorney universe.

So aside from being a good attorney, Miles and Phoenix could also be considered to be the best detectives around as well.

So trracking down 47 wont be too much forr a problem for Wirght to handle.

Back