• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
After the horrific stomp that was Homura vs Kars, I think this should be more fair and within Kar's ballpark.

Phoenix Ikki vs Novel Kars

Bronze Cloth Ikki. Kars has D4CU and MiHU restricted. Win via death or incapitation.

IkkiRebirth
Kars render

Discuss.

Well, anything to do with the mind wouldn't help seeing as he has an unbreakable will.

Maybe the existence erasure, but then again Kars has said if he was "Erased" he'd just find his way back then again that's probably some NLF ish.

Hmm.

Dunno how this would go.

I'm assuming Ikki is immune to TS.

Whitesnake maybe? As it is soul/mind hax which from what I know everyone worth a damn in saint Seiya is immune but this isn't exactly the normal variety unless converting the soul and mind into a CD and ejecting it out of the person is normal. I'd say BTD but atomization if I recall is fodder shit in Saint Seiya

Bronze Cloth Ikki is only Country, Novel Kars is Country+, which gives him an advantage physically. Though I can't say much yet, I don't know if Ikki's Hōō Genmaken is exclusive to a form or not. Novel Kars could also protect himself with Sand Body, and C-Moon could give Kars and advantage.

I'm leaning more towards Kars for his other options but I still don't know about Ikki.

Why is ikki even country level in the first place though, being superior to island level characters shouldn't bump him up two tiers. And again saint seiya characters abilities aren't separated by tier, bronze cloth ikki isn't acausal, and pretty sure he doesn't have all those resistances, we really need to fix this.

Better do it now while you can, I say. Saint Seiya seems pretty popular though, so it shouldn't be that hard. It only took me six months because there were only like 3 people interested in fixing the verse.

In total, 917 (with 142 being double the normal amount of page length compared to the others), and a few side stories and books to get references and feats. I get that Saint Seiya is longer, but there's no need to compare the size of the two franchises. The amount of effort and speed of people willing to work on it is much more than how big the project is. Most of JoJo was just J-Man and I. There will probably be more people willing to help than with what happened to us.

So should this be paused for the time being?

Reviving this thread since the revisions are done.

Back