• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Petey Piranha (Mario Bros) vs Ultimate Shell Bullet Kazuma (S-CRY-ed)

My next Versus thread will be Petey Piranha vs Kazuma Torisune. Unlike most battles, this one won't have any preparation, and will be in 2 rounds, with Round 1 being unequalized speed and Round 2 being equalized speed. The battle will take place in Bianco Hills and Kazuma won't be able to use anything beyond Ultimate Shell Bullet.

The BFR is only available in his Proud Fist Form, which isn't allowed in this fight, his mind/soul hax only works on himself and the spirits of the deceased, and I don't see any Time Travel hax on the page. The closest thing I see, Effect Reversal, only reverses the position OR nature of physical attacks. Other than that, I don't think there's any Hax that's keeping the fight from being fair.

Honestly think Kazuma wins via sheer determination to win, and i honestly don't know the stats of Petey Piranha, so i will go with Kazuma until i checked out Petey's stats.

Speed unequalized: Kazuma blitzes

Speed equalized: Hmm...I'd say Kazuma mid-difficulty. Fist of Pride would give him a huge advantage, and he has far better range via Fist of Pride

Golem Guy (Neo) said:
The BFR is only available in his Proud Fist Form, which isn't allowed in this fight, his mind/soul hax only works on himself and the spirits of the deceased, and I don't see any Time Travel hax on the page. The closest thing I see, Effect Reversal, only reverses the position OR nature of physical attacks. Other than that, I don't think there's any Hax that's keeping the fight from being fair.
As I said before, Kazuma can use anything up to Shell Bullet Ultimate. Fist of Pride/Proud Fist is the form after Shell Bullet Ultimate, so it isn't allowed.

Back