• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Peter is more likely to take this due to his regeneration and teleportation his regeneration is higher than 096 which gives him an advantage teleportation gives him better control over the battle field there’s also Peter being an alright fighter he has a history in wrestling, boxing and even was able to fight evenly with Lois once who was able beat her master in taijutsu so yeah I think Peter can take this there’s the argument of joe outskilling Peter on a regular basis and people say he only has police training but that isn’t the case in the episode he gets a leg transplant he’s shown in a dojo and performing some martial art he’s also portrayed as being able to take down hordes of criminals notably in the episode where Brian becomes a cop joe has a lot more training then you’d think

I think Peter is more likely to take this due to his regeneration and teleportation his regeneration is higher than 096 which gives him an advantage teleportation gives him better control over the battle field there’s also Peter being an alright fighter he has a history in wrestling, boxing and even was able to fight evenly with Lois once who was able beat her master in taijutsu so yeah I think Peter can take this there’s the argument of joe outskilling Peter on a regular basis and people say he only has police training but that isn’t the case in the episode he gets a leg transplant he’s shown in a dojo and performing some martial art he’s also portrayed as being able to take down hordes of criminals notably in the episode where Brian becomes a cop joe has a lot more training then you’d think
096 beat th shit out of 682 to th point that 682 is terrified of fighting it again

is this a vote for peter?

I'm voting 096 btw. Will give a detailed explanation in a bit but fighting 682 for 27 hours straight and coming out alive is superior to basically anything Peter has ever done

If we’re talking about stamina I think Peter has that matched in the several chicken fights he’s been in he can be seen fighting for an entire day

If we’re talking about stamina I think Peter has that matched in the several chicken fights he’s been in he can be seen fighting for an entire day
An entire day as in 24 hours? Because 096 fought 682 for more than a day and showed no signs of exhaustion afterwards

Also it's more along the lines of fighting someone who is absurdly smarter, has absurdly better regen, and gets stronger, faster, and more durable the longer its fought

is this a vote for peter?
Ye

An entire day as in 24 hours? Because 096 fought 682 for more than a day and showed no signs of exhaustion afterwards

Also it's more along the lines of fighting someone who is absurdly smarter, has absurdly better regen, and gets stronger, faster, and more durable the longer its fought
While 096 has a stamina advantage, intelligence and can deal with Peter’s regeneration I think he can still take this due to mostly his skill 096 hasn’t fought anyone that actually has decent knowledge on fighting which he’s only really fought characters that are animalistic in their fighting while Peter can take on trained fighters like Lois and in his youth was able to go the distance with the world champion boxer lasting 15 rounds with him like rocky but yeah 096 hasn’t fought anyone that was a skilled fighter

096 fought 682 who is a supergenius and who outmatched 076, who is a master of all forms of martial arts on earth

SCP-682 was incapacitated after that fight with SCP-076 it survived because it always does. That said SCP-096 FRA

Back