• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Peter Pan be star level?

He is said in the story to be able to blow out small stars. Sounds like Low 4-C, though it is hard to say. His durability is definitely not that high.

Maybe "Possibly Low 4-C via reality warping"?

Yeah cause his physical stats are not even close to that high, only really on par with grown athletic man. Could just be an outlier or something but I'll perhaps add it later. At least 10-A, possibly Low 4-C via reality warping, correct?

Hmm... I have a problem with the AP, not the 4-C, but the 10-A.

If lost Boys could kill a bear, who is 9-B... Why is Peter Pan only 10-A then?

(Insert that shitty thinking emoji here)

Kill it how? If they could do so by punching or physically overpowering it they would be 9-B, but sharp hard swords have cutting damage against soft flesh.

I dont know, I am just going by how is written on Peter Pan justification, I will try to find the novel to see how they killed it

Okay. It is more likely that they used swords though, so maybe "9-B with weapons"?

I thought in " At least 10-A physically (Able to overpowered full grown men such as Captain Hook) likely 9-B with weapons (Should be stronger than the Lost Boys, who were capable of killing a bear) "

What do you think Ant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back