• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peter Griffin has a bar fight with death (0-1-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place in the Drunken Clam
SBA for everything else

Peter VS Chicken by 1314 on DeviantArt
death (puss in boots and 1 more) drawn by silatria | Danbooru

I do love the smell of fear... It's intoxicating:
Scales to 149.49013614 Megajoules

There's A Message In My Alpha-Bits. It Says 'Oooooo: (CuteAnimeNekoGirl99)
Scales to 707.1145372561413 Megajoules

Incon:

Last edited:
Okay, so the AP difference is 4.73x. However, the difference is Death was largely conversational if annoyed when he pulled off his feat, whereas for Peter, he's worse for wear despite managing to still go toe-to-toe against Ernie because of course. Death should have a significant experience advantage due to obviously being the embodiment of death itself, and Abstract Existence is something that isn't to be toyed with. I'd argue that at that point, one shouldn't even bother duking it out with someone that embodies an inevitable concept.

Peter has cutaways, sure, but those usually are done as a joke and typically have no relation to an episode's plot whatsoever. But what he does have is BFR, which IMO is Peter's best bet. Peter can endure quite a bit, even rambling on about why the whole Scrooge McDuck diving into gold thing doesn't realistically work after having broken all his bones and screaming in pain from the incident... Which is honestly nuts looking at it:

Also, Peter has a resistance to Death Manip since bro can survive the very standard Touch of Death. Nothing about Death's powers seem layered, so uhh...

I think Peter wins, but it's not really as stompy as Reaper made it out to be.

Okay, so the AP difference is 4.73x. However, the difference is Death was largely conversational if annoyed when he pulled off his feat, whereas for Peter, he's worse for wear despite managing to still go toe-to-toe against Ernie because of course. Death should have a significant experience advantage due to obviously being the embodiment of death itself, and Abstract Existence is something that isn't to be toyed with. I'd argue that at that point, one shouldn't even bother duking it out with someone that embodies an inevitable concept.

Peter has cutaways, sure, but those usually are done as a joke and typically have no relation to an episode's plot whatsoever. But what he does have is BFR, which IMO is Peter's best bet. Peter can endure quite a bit, even rambling on about why the whole Scrooge McDuck diving into gold thing doesn't realistically work after having broken all his bones and screaming in pain from the incident... Which is honestly nuts looking at it:

Also, Peter has a resistance to Death Manip since bro can survive the very standard Touch of Death. Nothing about Death's powers seem layered, so uhh...

I think Peter wins, but it's not really as stompy as Reaper made it out to be.

Mid regen

Unless Peter has been outright knocked out for over an hour in some occurrence I don't know of mid regen covers any and all of Death's Wincons

Mid regen

Unless Peter has been outright knocked out for over an hour in some occurrence I don't know of mid regen covers any and all of Death's Wincons
Don’t forget death is bloodlusted so he’s gonna go invisible so Peter would be lucky to land a shot on him

Mid regen

I mean, Death has fire. You need to have a higher bar of regen to come back from having been burnt to a crisp.

I mean, Death has fire. You need to have a higher bar of regen to come back from having been burnt to a crisp.
A. Perrito, the individual said fire hit, got launched like Death full throttle kicked him, if it burns, it launches folks LONG before they CAN be burned

B. Death lacks the AP on his fire to actively burn Peter like that

B. Death lacks the AP on his fire to actively burn Peter like that
I’m pretty sure that heat is heat regardless of durability it’s still gonna burn him.

But even if that is how fire works the ap disadvantage isn’t insane especially since death upscales

Doesn't fire (I'm talking in real life) normally ignore durability, tho? It's why a single match can turn into a forest fire.

Don’t forget death is bloodlusted so he’s gonna go invisible so Peter would be lucky to land a shot on him
Peter has justifications for his Stamina so... he's got better stamina then Death here lmfao
Doesn't fire (I'm talking in real life) normally ignore durability, tho? It's why a single match can turn into a forest fire.
Heat ignores Durability to an EXTENT with EXTENDED contact, plus wood and grass are a lot more flammable then skin, in fact so is fur, and guess what Death's fire hit?

Peter has justifications for his Stamina so... he's got better stamina then Death here lmfao
Why is that relevant to what I said?
Heat ignores Durability to an EXTENT with EXTENDED contact, plus wood and grass are a lot more flammable than skin, in fact so is fur, and guess what Death's fire hit?
Death is resistant to fire so idk what your talking about here

Why is that relevant to what I said?

Death is resistant to fire so idk what your talking about here
Death can be invisible and start God damn tap dancing on Peter's head and Peter will still just Outlast him and beat him that way

Okay, the argument is that Death's fire can burn Peter past what his regen can handle, my counterarguments is that his fire A. Launches without burning, and B. That his fire hadn't burned Perrito's fur (who is a D O G) which makes it completely unlikelu that it'd burn Peter on-contact.

A. Launches without burning, and B. That his fire hadn't burned Perrito's fur (who is a D O G) which makes it completely unlikelu that it'd burn Peter on-contact.
I think it’s just the force of the fire being spawned in knocked him back not that the fire naturally knocks them back. Also Perrito didn’t really have the chance to get burned because he only made contact with the fire for a brief moment.

I'm pretty sure Death skillstomps hete, he can fight on-par with Puss while holding back. Peter on the other hand has got his ass kicked by Joe (A trained cop) several times and got stomped by a US Marine (These same marines also stomped Joe and Quagmire in a 3v3). While Peter is superior to Chris, who alongside Meg, defeated an army of high schoolers, it's not really that impressive considering they were just normal high schoolers and not trained fighters. Also, Peter has never used his hax in combatative situations, and usually starts with simple brawling, which has been demonstrated numerous times in his fights against Ernie, Homer, and Donald Trump

Mid regen

Peter has been knocked out multiple times in the series. The speed of his regen is also widely inconsistent, as at best he can instantly heal from injuries in seconds, while at worse it can take as long as weeks for him to heal from injuries such as dismemberment.

Peter has been knocked out multiple times in the series. The speed of his regen is also widely inconsistent, as at best he can instantly heal from injuries in seconds, while at worse it can take as long as weeks for him to heal from injuries such as dismemberment.
Gotcha, then yeah Death is gonna curbstomp by incap due to being bloodlusted

Back