• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Holy crap Lois, it's Spamton G Spamton from Deltarune! (Spamton vs Peter Griffin) (0-0-0)

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Base Spamton is used and Peter's Death powers are restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Fight takes place in a dark world in Quahog
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • SBA for anything else
Voting
Spamton:
(0.5 tons of tnt)

Peter:
(0.169 tons of tnt)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Rules
  • Spamton NEO is used and Peter's Death powers are restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Fight takes place in a dark world in Quahog
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • SBA for anything else
Voting
Spamton:
(0.075 tons of tnt)

Peter:
(0.169 tons of tnt)

Inconclusive:
From Spamton's profile, there's something that may become a concern:
Note: VS Matches involving a Darkner should only be made inside their compatible Dark Worlds as said characters cannot exist outside of them.

Similar to how Rouxls Kaard eventually petrified in Cyber City. Although, I can imagine a Dark World Quahog is enough like Cyber City that Spamton would last long enough here for the match to conclude, for better or for worse.
Albeit, I haven't yet considered all the factors; If this turns into a match of attrition or Stamina, it could go longer....

Speaking of which:

Stamina: Unknown | Superhuman (Can battle the Delta Warriors for a prolonged period of time. Intended to outlast Kris in a battle. He can always heal himself with Pipis if his HP is low), Below Average without Wires (Spamton runs out of battery immediately upon having his wires cut)

Just what does it take to exhaust Spamton NEO's Stamina when he DOES have his wires?

Peter is notorious for his stupidity; For example, for all I know, Peter might try to grab the dollar sign projectiles, thinking they're real money, & might continue trying to do so even when he hurts himself trying to grab those dubiously tangible projectiles.

So could Peter realize he needs to cut Spamton's wires? Otherwise, I feel we need to know the limits of wired Spamton NEO's Stamina to determine if he stands a chance, possible non-Stamina based methods of victory aside.

OP Specified Spamton NEO, so....:

Spamton NEO attacks in the following order before either his HP reaches 30% or his MERCY reaches 70%:

1. Flying Heads I
  2. Spam Mail I
  3. Chained Heart I
  4. A Call For You I
  5. Gripping Phones
  6. Eyes, Nose and Mouth
  7. Chained Heart II
If he does not reach either of those thresholds after this sequence, he uses the following attacks in a fixed order on loop:

1. Flying Heads II
  2. Eyes, Nose and Mouth
  3. Gripping Phones
  4. A Call For You II
  5. Spam Mail II
Once he does reach 30% HP or 70% MERCY, he uses these attacks:

1. Chained Heart III
  2. A Call For Me
  3. Power of Neo
If Spamton NEO reaches 10% HP or 90% MERCY on a normal route and has not already used Power of Neo, he will immediately do so. After using Power of Neo in either occasion, he will use the following attacks on loop:

1. Chained Heart III
  2. Eyes, Nose and Mouth
  3. Power of Neo
In the Snowgrave Route, after reaching 10% HP, Spamton NEO will use Pipis Explosion every turn for the rest of the battle.

At least, this is the case in gameplay, but we haven't seen how he fights otherwise. It may differ because for one, Peter might not have a SOUL like Kris did for Spamton to be interested in, & it's certainly not certain that Spamton considers Peter the same way he did Kris.

Still, if he does behave much like he does in gameplay, he'll probably use moves in mostly the same order or pattern, albeit, with some variation. Ex: He might not get the phone call for himself that skips his turn that he gets in the battle with Kris & such.

It's not only a 2.9x AP difference, Spamton can one-shot 0.50 characters and take hits from those who can also one-shot them.

Back