• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona General Revisions Thread Part 4 : 1-C (or higher) Upgrade + Cognition/Character ability additions.

Not really pretty sure about 1-A. In fact it just matches it without any back up clear statement or feats there are. But, i agree for 1-C.

I agree with Ultima for disagree

Last edited:
Those in favor of proposed upgrades: Zencha9 (undecided about tiering), deonment (agrees to 1-C), Shizuka (agrees to 1-C), Shivashakti (agrees to abilities only so far), Infiniteday (agrees with 1-C), HSTmaster (agrees to 1-C), Imaginebreaker777 (agrees to 1-C), Garchomp777 (agrees, seemingly, to 1-A), San-Kakarot (agrees to possibly 1-A), AxisPowerRanger (agrees to 1-C for now), EFITE (agrees to 1-A), rtxthegamer (agrees to ability additions only), Millyrockingbandit (agrees to ability additions only neutral to tiering), Akumanohissatsu (agrees to 1-C), BleedingPeach (agrees to 1-C, not opposed to low 1-A, neutral for abilities so far), megaraptor (agrees to 1-C), Maverick_Zero_X (agrees to ability additions, neutral on tiering), mikebro25 (agrees to abilities, neutral towards tiering).

Neutrals: Hasty12345.

Those against the proposed upgrades: Ultima Reality, Crimsonstarfallen, Edwellken (agrees with sealing for Aegis), ned_the_outer_god, Planck69 (agrees with hax disagrees with tiering), Rikimarox2, emirp sumitpo, regidian, Setsuna_tenma (disagrees with tiering and NEP), Im_Blue, John985, GreatIskander14045, Antvisima.

Please let me know if I forgot someone or misinterpreted their current viewpoint.

Last edited:
Those in favor of proposed upgrades: Zencha9 (undecided about tiering), deonment (agrees to 1-C), Shizuka (agrees to 1-C), Shivashakti (agrees to abilities only so far), Infiniteday (unspecified to which end they agree with), HSTmaster (agrees to 1-C), Imaginebreaker777 (agrees to 1-C), Garchomp777 (agrees, seemingly, to 1-A), San-Kakarot (agrees to possibly 1-A), AxisPowerRanger (agrees to 1-C for now), EFITE (agrees to 1-A), rtxthegamer (agrees to ability additions only), Millyrockingbandit (agrees to ability additions only neutral to tiering), Akumanohissatsu (agrees to 1-C), BleedingPeach (agrees to 1-C, not opposed to low 1-A), megaraptor (agrees to 1-C).

Those against the proposed upgrades: Ultima Reality, Crimsonstarfallen, Edwellken (agrees with sealing for Aegis), ned_the_outer_god, Planck69 (agrees with hax disagrees with tiering), Rikimarox2, emirp sumitpo, regidian, Setsuna_tenma (disagrees with tiering and NEP), Im_Blue, John985, GreatIskander14045, Antvisima.

Please let me know if I forgot someone or misinterpreted their current viewpoint.
I specified on 1-C and hax.

Not really pretty sure about 1-A. In fact it just matches it without any back up clear statement or feats there are. But, i agree for 1-C.

I agree with Ultima for disagree
My last response to Ultima has all the persona references to evidence the the justification for utilizing the Jung Quotes and the 1-A concepts from in game persona scans, so you may want to give that a gander.

All mid-late game persona casts receive High Godly Regeneration from willing themselves back into existent after Enlil wiped them from existence. Subsequently, Yaldabaoth/Maruki's existence erasure can erase those with high godly, and Joker can resist both Enlil's and Yaldabaoth's existence erasure.
1:06:21 - 1:09:58

Persona users get Nonexistence interaction for being able to exist and fight in the velvet room. The velvet Room being a place that only subjectively appears to a person like a dream and therefore cannot actually exist. Suffices to fulfill the condition for Nonexistence type 1 given it is an unconventional existence that exists abstractly. Igor and attendants would obviously get NEP physiology.

Late Game level Persona should get casual planetary range for Nyx freezing over the world in P1.

Shadows/Persona/Demons get technology manipulation [1] [2]

Fuutaba and Hikari can hack abstract places such as the velvet room.

Attendants gets creation feats for Liz recreating Junpei's room and this being scalable due to Persona Dancing games.

Myriad Truth's (Yu's ultimate attack) acts as existence erasure against Izanami

Low 1-C BFR for attendants.

BFR resistance for all late-game persona users due to P2 crew being able to resist being hurled into an unknown dimension from Umr.

Probability manipulation for cognition users

Extrasensory Perception for Persona users [1] [2]

Sealing for Aegis

Kotodama or word based reality warping/conceptual for sufficient cognition users
1- High-godly... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... won't dare to bet on that.

2- NEP Type 1: well, yeah. But can't we get more scans than that? What I think isn't what the others think.

3- Planetary range: Nope. Not gonna lie to you. Freeze over the "world" doesn't mean that the whole planet got stopped.

4- Technological Manipulation: mmmmmmmm... isn't that Electricity Manipulation or Energy Manipulation? On that I would say yes if it were those two or one of them; Tech...NO. A Hax I'm not so sure about.

5- Hacking: Count me in for that one!

6/13- In my opinion those two more than Reality Warping, seems more like Subjective Reality. Creation isn't a window that I usually open.

7- EE: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Yeah. Agree with that one.

8/9- BFR and Resistance to said power: Also yeah.

10/11/12- Probability Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception & Aegis' Sealing: Again... Hell yeah!

Justice for Aegis

Also, I believe I should've mentioned this before, but I agree with the hax additions. Otherwise I still agree with Ultima

1- High-godly... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... won't dare to bet on that.
It's pretty clear cut tbh.
2- NEP Type 1: well, yeah. But can't we get more scans than that? What I think isn't what the others think.
I mean there are only so many scans of the velvet room explaining the velvet room. It "exists" between mind and matter, only forms when a subject can perceive it and conforms to their cognition, exist in an infinite void, and is compared to the ethereal nature of a dream and thus not "real" in a physical or metaphysical (such as a soul) state.
3- Planetary range: Nope. Not gonna lie to you. Freeze over the "world" doesn't mean that the whole planet got stopped.
I'm not sure what other interpretation this would lend to. "World" is typically used to refer to a universe in persona, in this case it pretty blatantly refers to the world being a planet. as that was Nyx's goal.
4- Technological Manipulation: mmmmmmmm... isn't that Electricity Manipulation or Energy Manipulation? On that I would say yes if it were those two or one of them; Tech...NO. A Hax I'm not so sure about.
Not quite, all technology doesn't work during the dark hour. Which is why we know it was shadow's manipulating it themselves. They are comprised of data.

Aah

It's always when I look away for a couple of days that the important thread I've been meaning to look at gets a billion more comments

I'll try to look over everything on here, though I'm a bit occupied + somewhat unwell at the moment, so I might not be able to give a proper response or opinion till later.

Just to clarify, I have not formed an opinion about the ability additions. I simply think that Ultima seems to make sense regarding that the 1-A statistics would likely be unreliable.

Why do you think ultima is correct? If platonic forms are outerversal, and there's platonic forms in persona which acts like how a true platonic form is supposed to be like, then... That's outerversal

Its the equivalent of saying you have to prove the sun in a fictional verse has the same size and properties as the real sun

Why do you think ultima is correct? If platonic forms are outerversal, and there's platonic forms in persona which acts like how a true platonic form is supposed to be like, then... That's outerversal

Its the equivalent of saying you have to prove the sun in a fictional verse has the same size and properties as the real sun
Platonic form will not be 1-A anymore, alredy send the thread when they talk about it

Planck69 is correct. However, we really need to start applying the conclusions from that important revisions thread.

I've heard that neo-platonic stuff will still be 1-A, although maybe that was changed as well. Let's change the focus on the CRT.

Aah

It's always when I look away for a couple of days that the important thread I've been meaning to look at gets a billion more comments

I'll try to look over everything on here, though I'm a bit occupied + somewhat unwell at the moment, so I might not be able to give a proper response or opinion till later.
Honestly you can prob just read the last two responses from myself and Ultima. That's the main meat of this thread. Hope ya feel better.

Those in favor of proposed upgrades: Zencha9 (undecided about tiering), deonment (agrees to 1-C), Shizuka (agrees to 1-C), Shivashakti (agrees to abilities only so far), Infiniteday (agrees with 1-C), HSTmaster (agrees to 1-C), Imaginebreaker777 (agrees to 1-C), Garchomp777 (agrees, seemingly, to 1-A), San-Kakarot (agrees to possibly 1-A), AxisPowerRanger (agrees to 1-C for now), EFITE (agrees to 1-A), rtxthegamer (agrees to ability additions only), Millyrockingbandit (agrees to ability additions only neutral to tiering), Akumanohissatsu (agrees to 1-C), BleedingPeach (agrees to 1-C, not opposed to low 1-A, neutral for abilities so far), megaraptor (agrees to 1-C), Maverick_Zero_X (agrees to ability additions, neutral on tiering), mikebro25 (agrees to abilities, neutral towards tiering), Oblivionsama (agrees to possibly 1-A).

Those against the proposed upgrades: Ultima Reality, Crimsonstarfallen, Edwellken (agrees with sealing for Aegis), ned_the_outer_god, Planck69 (agrees with hax disagrees with tiering), Rikimarox2, emirp sumitpo, regidian, Setsuna_tenma (disagrees with tiering and NEP), Im_Blue, John985, GreatIskander14045, Antvasima (agrees with ability additions), Ionliosite (disagrees with tiering, agrees with ability additions).

Last edited:
As I mentioned earlier, it is strictly the AP upgrades that I am opposed to.

Thank you.

1-A seems to have been rejected in any case.

So not sure if this is allowed or if I have to make a separate CRT for it but I forgot one ability addition in the OP. It is pretty straightforward though.

Takuto Maruki should also get the abilities "Flow", "Wakefulness", and "Detox" that Joker currently possesses, as it is Maruki's teachings in the physical world that allow Joker to benefit from said powers.

Back