• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perpetua little additions

Transmutation is fine. Existence erasure is uncertain.

Okay. I am uncertain if that is just attack potency though.

Oh yeah you're right POTM, i based on old stuff for the Anti-Monitor EE. Existence Erasure is fine for Perpetua.

I would like to add a weakness for her 2-A state: "She needs enough psychic energy typing in favor of the concept of doom to have access to her power and the multiverse cannot assume her final form if her energies are disrupted by the energies of the concept of justice or those of the dark multiverse."

Also, i begin to have doubts on the key's names. We don't know if Perpetua's power is weaker within creation like her sons. Thus, the "True State" key should be renamed: "Final Form" and the "Within the Multiverse" key: "Weakened State" since after she erased Earth-19, she state that all but a fraction of her power has been returned to her.

Maybe POTM can enlighten us.

The keys should stay the same. We can say with absolute certainty that she is weaker, just like her sons. It's a simple matter of scale that was explained back in Superman Beyond.

Back