• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect Cell vs Buzzwole

Perfect cell
Huh...interesting physique you got there...you from around here? No matter, for i'll just steal you and i'll be even more perfect!

Buzzwole Flex
*Flexing intensifies*

Making this before it gets stolen ovo
Battle between 4-B insects who absorb energy with stingers...and have muscles.

Perfect Cell vs Buzzwole

Distance: 500 Km

Both start by flexing before fighting ovo

Cell votes:

Buzzwhole votes:

Draw:

Speed it's not equal, I assume? (Will do this quick before Azzy downgrades them ovo)

Because that only gets an inconclusive for Buzzwole, normally. Cell one shots easily (even if we say that he's 1 kiloFOE with just his strongest attack, he shouldn't be that far away from it physically). Buzzwole can try to BFR, but Cell knows IT here.

However... There is one saving grace for Buzzwole. Taunt.

Buzzwole needs to realize that not a single one of it's hits (since I don't know how we threat Crits here) can damage Cell, while also realizing that not even getting him away with his Spatial Manipulation can stop it, while also trying to survive AoE attacks that can one-shot him.

Cell will experience what Trunks felt when fighting against him, but much much much worst. Like, Buzzwole will hit him like a gazillion times before he realizes what happened. But still... He has AoE and Self-destruct spam that he can survive.

It's a matter of which one will realize faster the moves they need to win.

If Cell self-destructs (something Buzzwole probably won't know he's gonna try to do), he caughts Buzz-boi with AoE and wins. (While also nuking the planet, btw ovo)

If Buzzwole Taunts and BFR Cell, he might win depending on how we threat the Taunt effect (and if Buzzwole sends him to a planet with a bunch of UBs, of course).

Otherwise... Cell stomps or inconclusive since Cell cannot hit him.

-

P.S., if Cell sends Cell Jrs. they will become Fell Stinger/Beast Boost fodder.

Edit: Oh boy, I didn't know Buzzwole learned Ice Punch. GG, he punches Cell a gazillion times, freezing him until SBA takes him away. (Assuming Cell doesn't selfdestruct in time)

This is the calc, no? It's 31.8 FOE.

Edit: If they scale to 1 MegaFOE, then Buzzwole stomps. Unless Cell reactive power level's his way to that margin, assuming Buzzwole doesn't start freezing/fell stinger spam.

If the speed is left unequalize, Buzzwole has a higher chance of winning (since, again, Cell can selfdestruct and win that way) via freezing, if he realizes he can do that before Cell one shots.

However, if Buzzwole is 1 MegaFOE... Then yes. Stomp.

And that's me being optimistic about the first scenerio, lol. The speed is way too apart.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
If the speed is left unequalize, Buzzwole has a higher chance of winning (since, again, Cell can selfdestruct and win that way) via freezing, if he realizes he can do that before Cell one shots.
However, if Buzzwole is 1 MegaFOE... Then yes. Stomp.

And that's me being optimistic about the first scenerio, lol. The speed is way too apart.
I wouldn't say it's overly optimistic. With such a huge speed gap I think Buzzwole would realize long before Cell what his best course of action would be, and go for it.

I'll give it to Buzzwole. I do have 1 question though...WHEN DID HE BUMPED UP TO 4-B!?!?!?

Oh, yeah 1 more thing. Buzzwole could spam Bulk Up to close the power gap a little bit. Not sure how much it would help him but hey.

@Landon

What I meant with overly optimistic, is for the fact the Buzzwole might stomp because of his speed. xP

I'm going with the assumption that it isn't, thus, being optimistic for this to be added.

-

Keep in mind that Cell will also keep getting stronger.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
This is the calc, no? It's 31.8 FOE.
Edit: If they scale to 1 MegaFOE, then Buzzwole stomps. Unless Cell reactive power level's his way to that margin, assuming Buzzwole doesn't start freezing/fell stinger spam.
actually this is the low end. the high end is 294 terafoe and i belive both the high and the low end are accepted. buzzwole takes this.

Back