• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Created in a lab to be Perfect: Cell (Dragon Ball) vs Dani Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Created by wack jobs to be the "perfect" creation. One is 6, the other is less than a year old

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Perfect Cell
  • Season 3 Dani (6-C Version)
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
Votes

Cell (Dragon Ball):

Dani Phantom:

Inconclusive:

Cell_FighterZ.png

Dani_Phantom.png

Last edited:
What is her incon?
Incon? Both have the ability to win.

Cell has the massive statistics advantage, plus skill but Dani's ghost regeneration will allow her to come back but but only so long as she has the stamina. So Cell can make her waste to much energy and she'll revert back into human for and thus becomes vulnerable.

Dani's only real win condition is Possession given she can't really do much else but being as she doesn't have Ki, she can turn invisible and overshadow him but that's not her first move in character.

So to my knowledge, either Cell outlasts or Dani lands a possession.

How long can Dani overshadow Cell, and what exactly can she do to its body while possessing it? Cell could hurt itself, but at the same time, its healing ability nullifies any damage Dani might force it to do to itself. Hell, she could try and force it to self-destruct, and it would regenerate.

How long can Dani overshadow Cell, and what exactly can she do to its body while possessing it? Cell could hurt itself, but at the same time, its healing ability nullifies any damage Dani might force it to do to itself. Hell, she could try and force it to self-destruct, and it would regenerate.
She can hold a possession for hours at minimum. And possession in Danny Phantom takes over the mind and body, the former has allowed the likes of her, Vlad and Danny to manipulate the minds of those they possess to do what they want without issue.

One example is Danny taking control of Sam's parents and made them agree with something they would never do and when he left their bodies the mental suggestion he left implanted itself in their minds, and he made it so they'd never question it. Another is when Vlad overshadowed many humans and mind controlled them into given him all their businesses and left them thinking they did it willingly. Another is Dani herself overshadowed Danny's mom and Mr Lancer making them not punish Danny and his friends and left their bodies, leaving them believing what they said.

So she doesn't need to make Cell harm himself, she literally can do what she and others have done and mind hax Cell into thinking she's not his enemy by implanting the thoughts in his consciousness. Basically she can just mind hax him. And like other clones, her possession can somewhat effect Danny who already has layered resistance to mind manipulation.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be real with you, even if she makes him believe that she isn't his enemy, he's still gonna want to fight her because of his Saiyan DNA making him lust for battle and her unique abilities would make him want to see them all.

I'm gonna be real with you, even if she makes him believe that she isn't his enemy, he's still gonna want to fight her because of his Saiyan DNA making him lust for battle and her unique abilities would make him want to see them all.
So your saying Saiyan DNA overcomes Mind Manipulation? Because possession alters their mind and I don't see how Cell having his mind altered to not attack her, just decides to still attack her.

So your saying Saiyan DNA overcomes Mind Manipulation? Because possession alters their mind and I don't see how Cell having his mind altered to not attack her, just decides to still attack her.
She would have to be really specific with her change of his mind. "I'm not your enemy" isn't gonna cut it against the guy who wants to prove he's the ultimate fighter by fighting and defeating everyone, especially people with unique abilities since he tried really ******* hard to make Gohan show off what he could do that no one else could after hearing Gohan's monolog about having a hidden potential.

She would have to be really specific with her change of his mind. "I'm not your enemy" isn't gonna cut it against the guy who wants to prove he's the ultimate fighter by fighting and defeating everyone, especially people with unique abilities since he tried really ******* hard to make Gohan show off what he could do that no one else could after hearing Gohan's monolog about having a hidden potential.
It's blatant mind manipulation that effects the targets consciousness, leaving an imprinted message, making them believe it and not question it. Possession even reaches the subconscious so I don't see Cell going against what she implants in his mind. And Gohan can't really be used as a comparison since Dani isn't hyped about some hidden potential or is the type to boast herself.

So, she tells him she's not his enemy then what? What happens after that, she attacks him again and confirms that she IS in fact his enemy?

Are the ghost tangible as do they interact with their surroundings? Cell can feel the most minute aur currents to feel the position of his enemy, that way I can argue that he'll never be tagged by her.

So, she tells him she's not his enemy then what? What happens after that, she attacks him again and confirms that she IS in fact his enemy?
Considering he energy attacks can hit on a molecular level and ignore durability, she can overcome his level of regeneration with a blast big enough to engulf him. Also, she can just possess him for a day and win since our match rules state that putting someone in a state in which they can't fight back for a day is a win condition.
Are the ghost tangible as do they interact with their surroundings? Cell can feel the most minute aur currents to feel the position of his enemy, that way I can argue that he'll never be tagged by her.
Their tangible when in a solid form they use to interact with the world but she can literally make herself intangible or alter her body the same way Danny did when he was being chased by Valerie in the episode Shades of Gray. In which he made himself completely weightless and when they both flew by a person at the same speed, Danny caused no wind pressure when passing by the bystander, but when Valerie passed she nearly pulled the guy out of his seat and caused heavy wind pressure despite both moving at the same speed. So she can move around without causing air currents/pressure in the air.

Then cell can't win this. She can just go invisible and intangible and win.
She doesn't use that in spam or combination from her showings, heck she focuses on energy attacks and close combat. It would only come up after she realized that's her only option. But alright, if it's too one sided, I'll close this.

Can't cell just nuke the planet?
Wouldn't really kill her until she reverts to her human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back