• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Limitbreaker Hedgehog VS The Perfect Cockroach

BlastX

He/Him
The day of the Cell Games arrived, Cell greeted the expected competitors (AKA The Dragon Team) but unexpectedly two other competitors showed up:Two Hedgehogs.

The Blue Hedgehog did some stretches while the Black and Red one watched with crossed arms.

"If you people don't mind, I'll go first!"

It's Sonic VS Perfect Cell, if Sonic can easily defeat Vegeta then let's see him try his luck against the giant perfect cockroach:Cell

This is Post-Potential Unlock Frontiers Sonic VS Perfect Cell.

Battle takes place in the Cell Games Arena.

Neither of them have any prior knowledge about each other, but the Dragon Team can warn Sonic about a particularly ability he should watch out for.

There's also two rounds to this, first is Sonic and Cell fighting by tournament rules (as in trying to not get ring out) and then fighting all out like Goku and Cell did.

Speed is Equalized.

The Blue Devil:0

Heracross if he was based on a cicada:0

Sonic decided to let Goku have his turn (Draw):0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(Modern)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cell_(Dragon_Ball)

Music for the battle

Sonic upscales from 640 quettatons, apparently.

Dunno what Cell's scaling chain is but it seems pretty long at a brief glance. He upscales from SSJ Gohan who's superior to SSJ Goku who's 50x base Goku blah blah blah.

Cell's Low-High regen is gonna be a pain in the ass for Sonic to overcome from what I can see.

he can transmutate him with ring time
Not something he'd go for off the bat IIRC, but considering he now has a basically 3000x speed amp by way of stacking spindash on top of boosting, Cell gets blitzed to high heaven and back. By the time Sonic tears a hole through him (at least, if the AP difference isn't TOO bad) and sees him growing back he'll probably resort to his other more haxxed abilities like BFR, Sealing or Transmutation.

Hell- if the AP difference is huge then it happens even faster, because Sonic'll just bounce off or leave a shallow wound instead of any lasting damage, he won't even need to see Cell regen.

Literally the same thing against Vegeta except Cell doesn't get sliced to ribbons before he brings his fists up to his face.

Not something he'd go for off the bat IIRC, but considering he now has a basically 3000x speed amp by way of stacking spindash on top of boosting, Cell gets blitzed to high heaven and back. By the time Sonic tears a hole through him (at least, if the AP difference isn't TOO bad) and sees him growing back he'll probably resort to his other more haxxed abilities like BFR, Sealing or Transmutation.

Hell- if the AP difference is huge then it happens even faster, because Sonic'll just bounce off or leave a shallow wound instead of any lasting damage, he won't even need to see Cell regen.

Literally the same thing against Vegeta except Cell doesn't get sliced to ribbons before he brings his fists up to his face.
I agree with Sonic winning this. But in-character Sonic has never stacked the two. He's unlikely to ever use two amps together in normal circumstances. Perhaps if his opponent also amped himself, then sure. Otherwise? A 54x amp is good enough.

Yeah, just his normal amps by themselves is enough to blitz Cell to high heavens and with his AD Cell won't even have the power advantage anymore.

Yeah, just his normal amps by themselves is enough to blitz Cell to high heavens and with his AD Cell won't even have the power advantage anymore.
On top of that Sonic can use Focused Homing Attack which is 5x his normal ap or Phantom Rush which makes all his moves 1.2x stronger (or combine the two for a 6x increase).

I agree with Sonic winning this. But in-character Sonic has never stacked the two. He's unlikely to ever use two amps together in normal circumstances. Perhaps if his opponent also amped himself, then sure. Otherwise? A 54x amp is good enough.
It happens in Generations but it's probably just "game mechanic lol". See every time he passes over a dash panel, you could also count drifting I guess (specifically because in Unleashed he used to drift by placing one hand on the ground and skidding rather than spinballing)

But aside from that I completely agree. A 54x speed difference is probably fast enough that Cell won't even notice Sonic's disappeared at such a close range, and then BFR/Sealing/Violet Void/Transmutation gg.

It happens in Generations but it's probably just "game mechanic lol". See every time he passes over a dash panel, you could also count drifting I guess (specifically because in Unleashed he used to drift by placing one hand on the ground and skidding rather than spinballing)

But aside from that I completely agree. A 54x speed difference is probably fast enough that Cell won't even notice Sonic's disappeared at such a close range, and then BFR/Sealing/Violet Void/Transmutation gg.
I am aware. I'm the one who first brought that up. But yes, you can only do it in-game, and it's debatably not even a Spin Dash and rather just Sonic turning into a ball to drift.

I am aware. I'm the one who first brought that up. But yes, you can only do it in-game, and it's debatably not even a Spin Dash and rather just Sonic turning into a ball to drift.
Makes sense, fair. I WISH he was able to stack them, it's gonna become Game Sonic's version of "fatehax gg".

Makes sense, fair. I WISH he was able to stack them, it's gonna become Game Sonic's version of "fatehax gg".
Just because he hasn't shown it doesn't mean he can't. Given he can use it while rolled up, there would be no reason he can't use Spin Dash AND Boost together. If he couldn't boost while rolling, then sure, maybe you could argue. But the fact he can boost while in a ball should mean it's something he can do, but hasn't. Same applies for Super Peel Out. It's just him building up speed for an amp. He should be able to use Boost with that. So yes, he should be able to stack amps. He just hasn't as he's never had a reason to.

He can do it in Unleashed SD, everytime he boost and passes through a Dash Panel

Just because he hasn't shown it doesn't mean he can't. Given he can use it while rolled up, there would be no reason he can't use Spin Dash AND Boost together. If he couldn't boost while rolling, then sure, maybe you could argue. But the fact he can boost while in a ball should mean it's something he can do, but hasn't. Same applies for Super Peel Out. It's just him building up speed for an amp. He should be able to use Boost with that. So yes, he should be able to stack amps. He just hasn't as he's never had a reason to.
mfw i'm perfect cell and i see a spiked ball racing towards me at trillions of times the speed of light (he learned to super peel out into spindash while boosting)

Sonic could technically use the Time Stones to revert Cell to Imperfect. I don't think he'd necessarily jump to that, but I find the idea funny.
I'll say Sonic.

It's funny how this shifted to just talking about how much Sonic can stack speed amps rather than the match.

It's funny how this shifted to just talking about how much Sonic can stack speed amps rather than the match.
Reasons have already been provided for why it's a decisive win for Sonic, Cell has no answer to BFR/Sealing/Transmutation/getting black hole'd.

The more multipliers we can get the more one-sided this match becomes, so the better. 5x boost-boost-boosting super peel out into dropdash when?

Oh- actually, the Rush "trilogy" (if you count Colors DS). Spindash and boost are separate moves there, he very well could. It's 4 votes for Sonic ATM.

Back