• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

People still take this show seriously?

I mean, it's entertaining and all, but I burst out laughing every time I watch it. I loved watching this back in the day, and it's still a guilty pleasure for me.

Well, when I was small, it was the best thing ever. Now that I'm older, I cringe while watching it.

It was one of my favourite things to watch when I was a kid. I always did (and still do) enjoy exaggerated fight scenes with large explosions. Didn't take me long to grow out of it though.

Power ranger only want to promote sales and toys simple as that. I maybe wrong about what I said but if people want to take show like this seriously just watch "Super Sentai". It would do a lot of thing that Power Ranger would never do since it doesnt hold anything back.

To be honest, I don't consider any fiction serious, and Power rangers isn't an exception. But back then, I watched Lost Galaxy, and PR were good until Wild Force, but I watched MM and Dino Thunder too. I liked the design of green ranger Tommy and pink ranger suit (Kimberly) was kinda hot

Antoniofer said:
To be honest, I don't consider any fiction serious, and Power rangers isn't an exception.
This. People honestly need to take fiction and versus match ups less seriously. Especially death battle.

Yep. The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers comic series by Boom! is getting an official DC crossover. I think said comic series is canon to the original MMPA too, which is nice. The comics are pretty good in my opinion.

As i grew up power rangers got cringey.the forced child friendly content and the explosion sequence are menacing

Back