• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Wright Way said:
@fanboy well at least your being reasonable now. Look, there are some fights that your favorite characters just can't win. It sucks and it happens all the time. For what it's worth I do think Pennywise would give Bill a decent challenge but at the end of the day Pennywise just can't put him down. At the very least he'd pose more of a threat than time baby did. Bill turns Pennywise into a golden statue. gg.
Your right I know some of my favorite characters can't win every time like you did have the same feeling too. Not every characters are unbeatable some people has to win or lose that's the way it has to be. I can say that Pennywise can give Bill a hard time but like you said Bill solos him.

Isn't Bill a threat to 11-d entities? As far as I remember Bill has two forms: His mindscape and physical forms. Where did Bill get an middle form?

Also how does he have low godly regen? He took an indirect hit from a quantum destabiliser. That's not regenerating from nothing, that's regenerating from a hole in his hat. Had he regenerated from a direct hit it would count, but he didn't.

The Wright Way said:
@fanboy well at least your being reasonable now. Look, there are some fights that your favorite characters just can't win. It sucks and it happens all the time. For what it's worth I do think Pennywise would give Bill a decent challenge but at the end of the day Pennywise just can't put him down. At the very least he'd pose more of a threat than time baby did. Bill turns Pennywise into a golden statue. gg.
Oh I forgot to mention one thing that I know how Pennywise can beat Bill is by shapeshifting into Ford. Bill wouldn't know that it wasn't Pennywise and when Bill enters his mind he then realized that it was Pennywise the whole time and in Pennywises mind he will erase Bill for good. Saying one last thing to Bill and that is "Bill if you come with me you'll Float too. Pennywise soloed Bill

What do you think is it possible or am I just guessing. Sorry just coming up with something of who else can win this debate.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Yeah but pennywise Doesent know about ford or bills weakness.
Technically yes he does because Pennywise can read minds remember and he can find what Bill really wants the most and there he found Ford

RobbieSport said:
Bill for reasons above.
Also some of pennywise power are based around intimidation in a way that won´t work for bill.

However we are not quite sure of Dead ligths limits plus they are pretty powerfull, so i say bill will have difficulties.
This.

I am not about to sift through all this shit to figure out where exactly this debate went. But I want to point something out here.

Pennywise is not Freddy Krueger. None of its powers are 'based on' intimidation. It simply uses them for that purpose because scaring victims before consumption supposedly makes them taste better. (Penny likens the act to 'salting the meat')

Illusions, mind-hax, reality-warping and everything else can be used for whatever Pennywise feels like using them for; it simply chose to use them to employ scare tactics in the original story because its goal was to frighten and devour the very much Human townsfolk of Derry. In a fight against something like Bill that's clearly on its level of power, it's not going to bother with any of that.

Bump. This didn't really seem like a conclusion was reached, and the info above seems relevant enough for a revival.

I don't know, maybe I'm just necroing a thread that should remain lost and forgotten, but I want to see who wins.

Damn, I forgot all about this.

Hasn't Bill had a couple of his powers downgraded since this thread was active? I know for certain that his regen just recently got brought down to Low-Mid.

Yeah, I just read through all of this. This here must've been one of those threads FanBoy6 ruined with his rampaging wank and lack of actual knowledge. And it doesn't seem like very many others knew what they were talking about in regards to Pennywise either.

Also

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Quote from the dark tower, please?
Sorry. I'm way late seeing it, but this gave me a chuckle.

You're never going to find that. Pennywise only appears in the IT novel along with making a few brief/vague cameos in later SK works. It never actually appears in The Dark Tower at any point. (Though it's still connected to the verse, obviously)

Anywho!

Yeah, this thing should have been closed a long time ago. It's an utter mess, and at this point it's very much outdated. Best idea if someone wants this continued is to remake the match in a different thread.

You could probably just remake it right now, tbh. I don't think anyone's going to fault you for it.

Back