• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Pennywise is the Deadlights, and Bill Cipher is in his 3-D form. Speed is equalized. Who wins between the Lovecraftian inspired eldritch horrors that no one knows what's their true name?

Pennywise: 0

Bill Cipher: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Pennywise the Dancing Clown
Bill-0

This is a good match but I think I'm going to give this one to bill due to greater variety with his powers, higher intelligence, and maybe greater experience. I'm not sure on the last one but Bill did conquer his own dimension and rise beyond it so he might have greater experience.

Pennywise for his ridiculous Deadlights powers.

Imo, i think bill takes this due to him having more variety with his powers. Also like wright way said, bill seems to have superior experience.

Bill for reasons above.

Also some of pennywise power are based around intimidation in a way that won´t work for bill.

However we are not quite sure of Dead ligths limits plus they are pretty powerfull, so i say bill will have difficulties.

FanBoy6 said:
My votes are on Pennywise because he is more universal level than Bill and have better experience
And how is Pennywise supposed to get past bill's low-godly regen?

By using his powers of course and Pennywise is more Universal level than Bill like he has years of experience sense he was around during the dawn of time before the Universe was created by the Turtle

By using his powers of course and Pennywise is more Universal level than Bill like he has years of experience sense he was around during the dawn of time before the Universe was created by the Turtle

None of that explains how he can get past low-godly regen.

None of that explains how he can get past low-godly regen.

Yes it does Pennywise being Universal level like Bill can take any punishment from his powers and nothing can kill Pennywise but only the well of the Trutle and Bill doesn't have the well at all. Also Pennywise can use fear on Bill and he can destroy Bills mind by using fear. So yeah my votes are on Pennywise

@Pennywise has neither fear inducement nor power nullification so no he can't kill Bill or destroy his mind.

The Wright Way said:
@Pennywise has neither fear inducement nor power nullification so no he can't kill Bill or destroy his mind.
Of course he can have you read the book and once Bill is in Pennywise mind he will be destroyed and Pennywise is victorious.

Of course he can have you read the book and once Bill is in Pennywise mind he will be destroyed and Pennywise is victorious.

Pennywise can't use powers that aren't on his profile.

@Anonimoe7875

Sorry, I thought they were both at full power. Fully powered Bill Cipher is ranked Tier 1 whereas Pennywise is ranked at Tier 2. Would Pennywise be affected by Bill Cipher's reality warping and/or 4th Wall awareness?

That's because nobody added it on his profile but he can still do that to Bill

@FanBoy6 You think his profile needs to be changed make a content revision thread, otherwise your argument using powers not on his proflie will not be counted

Proof?

WeeklyBattles said:
@FanBoy6 You think his profile needs to be changed make a content revision thread, otherwise your argument using powers not on his proflie will not be counted
Nobody added other things of Pennywise abilities and no argument at all

Proof?

I will give you proof when I find it and maybe it will be scened in the new IT Movie this

@FanBoy6 Two things:

1. Please stop quoting large blocks of text, it clutters the thread.

2. Unless you have evidencce that Pennywise has the abilities you stated that he has and you make a content revision thread that gets those powers added to his profile, your vote will not be counted.

WeeklyBattles said:
@FanBoy6 Two things:

1. Please stop quoting large blocks of text, it clutters the thread.

2. Unless you have evidencce that Pennywise has the abilities you stated that he has and you make a content revision thread that gets those powers added to his profile, your vote will not be counted.
Hey I am not quoting large blocks at all WeeklyBattles I didn't know and yes there is proof that Pennywise has the power I told you guys about and my vote will be counted. Also so far no votes at all because people aren't explaining why the person is the winner. Also maybe Pennywise will have new abilities/powers in the new IT movie this year

Quoting a block 4-5 quotes long is quoting a large block

Then put it in a Content Revision thread and get it added, then your vote will be counted

WeeklyBattles said:
Quoting a block 4-5 quotes long is quoting a large block

Then put it in a Content Revision thread and get it added, then your vote will be counted
I will later because I am busy with something else right now but when I find it where it says it then I will update Pennywise profile on his abilities

Oh wait how about that Pennywise can use mind control on Billy and brainwash him like in the Novel and movie. Also in this fight Bill is 3-C and Pennywise is 2-C so that can also mean Pennywise solos Bill

FanBoy6 said:
Oh wait how about that Pennywise can use mind control on Billy and brainwash him like in the Novel and movie. Also in this fight Bill is 3-C and Pennywise is 2-C so that can also mean Pennywise solos Bill
No, Bill is in his 3-d form which is 2-c.

No, Bill is in his 3-d form which is 2-c.

No that's not true Bill is only in 3-d form and it's not 2-c belongs to Pennywise and he has greater universal level in this fight/debate not Bill

Back