• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see it and yes they are both 2-c and right now can't tell who wins but my bets are still on Pennywise

Why?

Because

That's not an argument. State your reasons or your vote won't be counted.

I figured it out that Pennywise can't die at all against anything but only the powers of te mighty Turtle and Bill doesn't have anything to put down Pennywise for good

Why?

Because

I figured it out that Pennywise can't die at all against anything but only the powers of te mighty Turtle and Bill doesn't have anything to put down Pennywise for good

That's No Limits Fallacy. Also Bill could just mind control him and Pennywise doesn't have anything that could kill Bill.

Why?

Because

That's No Limits Fallacy. Also Bill could just mind control him and Pennywise doesn't have anything that could kill Bill.

Pennywise has mind control too and Bill doesn't have anything to kill Pennywise at all too so this could end up as a Tie

@FanBoy what's stopping Bill from killing Pennywise? Both characters are universe level and if my understanding of Type 9 Immortality is correct they should be fighting on the level where Pennywise can be killed.

The Wright Way said:
@FanBoy what's stopping Bill from killing Pennywise? Both characters are universe level and if my understanding of Type 9 Immortality is correct they should be fighting on the level where Pennywise can be killed.
Pennywise can't be killed from that. I read the novel and Pennywise can only be killed by the weal of the Turtle and Bill doesn't have that power to beat Pennywise and Bill can be killed as well and to me Pennywise can drive Bill insane and erase Bill for good

Pennywise can't be killed from that. I read the novel and Pennywise can only be killed by the weal of the Turtle and Bill doesn't have that power to beat Pennywise and Bill can be killed as well and to me Pennywise can drive Bill insane and erase Bill for good

No Limits Fallacy. Bill and the Turtle are in the same tier so if the Turtle can do it Bill should be able to. Bill can also drive people insane and he has Mid-Godly regen so erasing him from existence won't kill him.

No Limits Fallacy. Bill and the Turtle are in the same tier so if the Turtle can do it Bill should be able to. Bill can also drive people insane and he has Mid-Godly regen so erasing him from existence won't kill him.

Nah wrong you see the mighty Turtle is completely different and Pennywise can solo Bill with the power of insanity and he can drive Bill insane as well and I don't see anything that Bill can beat Pennywise at all

Driving Bill insane? As in the guy whose name alone can drive people insane? As in the guy who utilizes madness and insanity in almost everything he does? Yeah no, driving Bill insane is not happening.

@Fanboy you don't really have an argument outside of "only turtle can kill Pennywise" ignoring that Bill and Pennywise are on the same tier. The only thing that Pennywise has the Bill doesn't is weather manipulation and blood manipulation. That isn't going to do anything against a guy with Low-Godly, possibly Mid Godly, Regenerationn.

WeeklyBattles said:
Driving Bill insane? As in the guy whose name alone can drive people insane? As in the guy who utilizes madness and insanity in almost everything he does? Yeah no, driving Bill insane is not happening.
This can either be an inconclusive or that this isn't easily because both of them have greater powers. I'll say this Bill will float

The Wright Way said:
@Fanboy you don't really have an argument outside of "only turtle can kill Pennywise" ignoring that Bill and Pennywise are on the same tier. The only thing that Pennywise has the Bill doesn't is weather manipulation and blood manipulation. That isn't going to do anything against a guy with Low-Godly, possibly Mid Godly, Regenerationn.
No Argument and this is going to have to be an inconclusive as a tie and yes both of them have similar powers and no way to tell

No Argument and this is going to have to be an inconclusive as a tie and yes both of them have similar powers and no way to tell

Bill has greater intelligence and possibly greater experience. And what do you mean no argument? Your ignoring all the evidence i put down.

Bill has greater intelligence and possibly greater experience. And what do you mean no argument? Your ignoring all the evidence i put down.

I am not ignoring it I am trying to find different ways of how Pennywise can beat Bill and how about this Bill enters Pennywises mind and he gets erased by the Darkness in Pennywises mind. Also the best way to end it is saying " Bill if you come with me you'll float too". That's what I think about Pennywise solo Bill.

Also Pennywise is smarter and has experiences too

@fanboy Bill wouldn't just enter his mind for no reason and even if he did Mid-Godly Regen would bring him back. I'm pretty sure tricking a scientific genius into building an interdimensional portal for you and setting up an event that would destroy all of reality for trillions of years without the time police finding out outdoes any of Pennywise's feats of intelligence.

The Wright Way said:
@fanboy Bill wouldn't just enter his mind for no reason and even if he did Mid-Godly Regen would bring him back. I'm pretty sure tricking a scientific genius into building an interdimensional portal for you and setting up an event that would destroy all of reality for trillions of years without the time police finding out outdoes any of Pennywise's feats of intelligence.
But still Pennywise can trick him and erase him in his mind I know your thinking it and Pennywise has intelligence and Bill won't come back from being erased from his mind. Pennywise wins to me and so far no votes because we people don't have any real proof at all this could end either in an inconclusive.

But still Pennywise can trick him and erase him in his mind I know your thinking it and Pennywise has intelligence and Bill won't come back from being erased from his mind. Pennywise wins to me and so far no votes because we people don't have any real proof at all this could end either in an inconclusive.

Bill isn't going to listen to someone who's fighting him. The only time Ford was able to trick Bill was when Bill thought he had the situation under control and by the time Pennywise thinks of the Bill will have turned him into a statue. You're the only one without proof because your giving me no proof that Bill can't kill Pennywise. I think your just being biased also Bill is implied to have survived being erased from inside Stan's mind so no that wouldn't kill him.

Bill isn't going to listen to someone who's fighting him. The only time Ford was able to trick Bill was when Bill thought he had the situation under control and by the time Pennywise thinks of the Bill will have turned him into a statue. You're the only one without proof because your giving me no proof that Bill can't kill Pennywise. I think your just being biased also Bill is implied to have survived being erased from inside Stan's mind so no that wouldn't kill him.

You are saying the same thing you don't have prove of how Pennywise can be defeated by Bill. Pennywise can't be tricked as well and in the end Bill will float and either Pennywise can just wrap Bill to death or use his insane powers to crush Bill. This debate should be locked

The real cal howard said:
Pennywise is the Deadlights, and Bill Cipher is in his 3-D form. Speed is equalized. Who wins between the Lovecraftian inspired eldritch horrors that no one knows what's their true name?

Pennywise: 0

Bill Cipher: 0

Inconclusive: 0
This debate should be locked because everyone doesn't have prove of who can actually win this debate

This debate should be locked because everyone doesn't have prove of who can actually win this debate

1. I have stated my argument for Bill winning many times but since you won't listen I'm going to ignore you.

2. Just because the OP hasn't bothered counting votes doesn't mean no one voted.

1. I have stated my argument for Bill winning many times but since you won't listen I'm going to ignore you.

2. Just because the OP hasn't bothered counting votes doesn't mean no one voted.

1. You don't have prove that Bill can actually win like everyone in this debate don't have the real answers because you are repeating the same thing.

2. OP knows that our opinions doesn't explain that much to who will win this debate and I talked to him about this and he didn't add votes in because we people in this debate aren't giving real reasons.

I'll say this one last time "Bill will Float"

Let's be honest. I forgot about this thread. Also, I like, never update votes even if I didn't forget.

I just talked to him and he will update this

Yes, we saw that conversation happen just now. Want to know why he's here? I told hin you lied about talking to him earlier. Since he's apparently in a nice mood today I'll be the one to tell you this. Try something like that again and you will be banned. This is your only warning.

I just talked to him and he will update this

Yes, we saw that conversation happen just now. Want to know why he's here? I told hin you lied about talking to him earlier. Since he's apparently in a nice mood today I'll be the one to tell you this. Try something like that again and you will be banned. This is your only warning.

Listen sometimes I get carried away like some people sometimes and your right I shouldn't lie about it anymore because it's bad and all I wanted is to make things more fair but thanks for reminding me

@fanboy well at least your being reasonable now. Look, there are some fights that your favorite characters just can't win. It sucks and it happens all the time. For what it's worth I do think Pennywise would give Bill a decent challenge but at the end of the day Pennywise just can't put him down. At the very least he'd pose more of a threat than time baby did. Bill turns Pennywise into a golden statue. gg.

╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âo╠Âv╠Âe

Bill for the reasons above.

Back