• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1: PC-98 vs Kirby, standard battle assumptions.

Round 2: Composite Reimu vs Kirby

Round 3: Composite Reimu vs Kirby, speed equalized.

Th145Reimu22
Kirby Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Kirby certainly has the AP and Dura advantage, and has similar speed. It would go in his favor if her MFTL+ness wasn't higher. Kirby has enough hax and hax resistance to stop her, so I'd say Kirby 7/10

Me too. It would take Reimu several hits to do what Kirby could deal in just one, and her barriers aren't going to be helping her much either. The only thing Reimu really has going for her is her ability to float out of reality, which would probably only delay the inevitable.

This is PC-98 Reimu, her ability to float isn't available.

If it was, it would have been a stalemate most likely. But right now? Rip.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
This is PC-98 Reimu, her ability to float isn't available.
Ah yes, I forgot. My mistake. What about composite Reimu? I wanna believe Reimu has the speed and hax to pull that off (Just like with Sora vs Composite Link), but I think she just lacks the means of sealing the deal, as the Multi-Solar System level attack from Dark Nebula didn't even make Kirby flinch. Reimu has the perception, hax, and a slight speed advantage, but Kirby is also just as perceptive, and has faced opponents who are far greater than anything Reimu can dish out.

Is there any telling how powerful Reimu's God summons are?

Reimu could technically BFR his ass via portals.

Reimu's Summons could be at the very best scaled to the Lunarians, who are like Star level

Alright, so do we put this as a victory for Kirby against PC-98 Reimu, or is it not even a notable victory?

And do we put this on Kirby's profile as inconclusive against composite Reimu?

Wait can Kirby even kill Reimu with her MFTL speed? They're tied on all accounts if it's PC-98. It's more inconclusive than anything on all accounts. And is Multi-Solar System Kirby really accepted? I'm confused

Yes, MSS Kirby is accepted, why wouldn't he be?

But no, they are not tied on all accounts.

AP: Multi Solar System vs Solar System

Dura: Multi Solar System vs Solar System (The Latter is only via barriers)

Speed: MFTL vs MFTL+

98 Reimu is faster, but Kirby's power and durability surpasses that of Reimu's multiple times over. Combine that with Kirby's fair share of hax and hax resistance, and 98 Reimu's fate is sealed.

It's Composite Reimu that makes this match inconclusive. One one hand, she is still surpassed in dura and AP multiple times over, so she won't be able to seal the deal or take punishment from him, but on the other hand she still has higher speed, and has way more hax than her PC-98 counterpart, so Kirby will have a hard time landing a hit on her.

Wow, last time I checked I could've sworn it was MFTL.

But yeah Kirby wins by a larger margin then. Looks like I misread your initial reply. My bad.

Huh, could've sworn some guy here was trying to refute or claim it was unfair.

Well if it's a stomp then it can't count. But if it's even enough to be called inconclusive that would be the only one

I actually misread Cal's initial reply on the thread. Reimu's MFTL+-ness is higher than Kirby's, so Kirby is still slower by a small margin. I thought Kirby was just regular MFTL.

Kirby is Galaxy-crossing MFTL, which is largely higher than Reimu, who can cross some interstellar distances.

@Number: For Composite, dura doesn't mean a thing for her though. No amount of physical , mental, magic, etc...damage would even touch her, while Reimu's attack could technically passed through his defense.

98 is still fked though.

As for composite, she's only like that when using her fantasy seal, and Kirby is inter-galactic MFTL, as Saikou stated, which is vastly superior to her. She'll get blitzed before she can use it.

Even then, Reimu has no way to defeat Kirby. Kirby is MSS, approaching Galaxy level, while Reimu is Solar System at best.

That's why I just edited the OP to make it 3 rounds; one with PC-98 Reimu, second with composite, third with speed equalized.

She could have just put something, passed all of his defense, into his brain and get wonderful brain-related trauma with FN though, since she let physical attack goes through her, and does bring object with her in it.

Round 1 and 2 is a speedblizt, though Telespam might help even the speed in round 2. Round 3 could be inconclusive til a very long time after, which would be Reimu win.

Andykhang said:
She could bring something past all of his defenses into his brain and give him brain-related trauma with FN though, since physical attacks go through her, and she can bring physical objects with her.
Round 1 and 2 is a speedblitz, though Telespam might help even the speed in round 2. Round 3 could be inconclusive til a very long time after, which would be Reimu win.
I highly doubt she would think to do that; they're not bloodlusted. And like I said, she would not be able to do that before getting wrecked.

Telespam isn't going to help either, as teleportation doesn't account for reaction speed. She'd have to teleport before Kirby obliterates her, which isn't going to happen. It's the third round that remains inconclusive.

Andykhang said:
That is simply movement speed came from vehicle assist though? Or is it combat speed?
Combat. Meta Knight's as fast as the warpstar because of Kirby Air Ride, and Kirby reacts to him on the daily. So Kirby's reaction/combat speed>movement speed.

I don't see bloodlusted. So it's not as if Kirby will instantly oneshot her. And I'd go with the Hakurei Insight thing to help her out.

Then again this is kinda stompy without Fantasy Floating. Regardless of who wins here it's pretty unnotable for either of them.

I mean, one shot from Kirby would kill her regardless, and, well, Kirby doesn't really care about morals when it comes to his non friendly enemies. He murders with a happy-go-lucky smile on his face.

Fully agreed that Kirby is a monster who dances around skeleton bones. Not agreeing with him exerting Planetary force on EVERY enemy he sees. Otherwise I'm amazed the planet is still standing.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, one shot from Kirby would kill her regardless, and, well, Kirby doesn't really care about morals when it comes to his non friendly enemies. He murders with a happy-go-lucky smile on his face.
well if Kirby has a goal he will see that goal through with no remorse

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I don't see bloodlusted. So it's not as if Kirby will instantly oneshot her. And I'd go with the Hakurei Insight thing to help her out.
Then again this is kinda stompy without Fantasy Floating. Regardless of who wins here it's pretty unnotable for either of them.
It's a bit stompy for Kirby when he have to deal with an untouchable immortal that can't stop firing bullet at him, in my opinion. If there isn't any bloodlusted, Kirby would have been most likely to give up before he get some snack.

Andykhang said:
That is simply movement speed came from vehicle assist though? Or is it combat speed?
Kirby can fight enemies while flying on the warpstar, and he controls it with his mind. So yes, it's combat speed.

The reason I brought up the bloodlusted thing is because I doubt Reimu would think to use her hax in the way that Andy claimed she would, not because I'm expecting Reimu to restrict herself. It's not just that I think she wouldn't try to, it's just that I can't imagine her even thinking to do that in the first place, even if she does have her mind set on killing Kirby.

^She's schrew in her way though, willing to poison an entire city just to secure a win in a serious play, yet smart enough to give up when it became too serious. She's also merciless when it come to her duty, that she would put it above her own allies and friend.

Though I did wonder if she does think of it in this way, since she does showed interest in the law of the world through science. Guess that's because she's lazy and doesn't really tried to explore even her own fantasy nature. (Though it kinda showed some personality when you don't even care what you are in the beginning)

Back