• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee using his Gates was unable to fully get past Gaaras sand armor. He did crack it, but he couldn't fully destroy it.

if base sasuke retrival arc sasuke is high hypersonic in cm2 he should be mhs given the 10x multiplier correct? also are we giving him the 10x amp for hus ap as well?

We can give him a 10x amp for his AP considering that one tailed Naruto and CS2 Sasuke are already Town level due to tanking chidori/rasengan clash.

Now that I think about it, should Post-Ritual Sasuke's Chidori be Town level?

It tied with the Rasengan twice (once in their base forms and another in their final Part I forms).

Obviously this would scale only after surving the awakening pill since before it the Rasengan was seen as more powerful.

I actually don't agree with Gaara scaling to chidori. It's not that he walked away from it; he didn't get hit in a place where he could die. Gaara literally was bleeding. He even screams and got pushed to almost transform.

That's like saying we should scale Naruto's durability to Tenpenchii.

You guys are getting endurance and durability mixed up

@Astral

Nobody is trying to scale Gaara to Chidori, at least they shouldn't. It's clearly way above Gaara's durability like you said.

Doesn't the fact that sand armor could be broken by Rock Lee without using the Eight Gates mean that it isn't that durable?

We need to hurry and get Part I done before 10 days so when we do the thread move we can start Part II. It's been more than 3 days trying to figure out Gaara scaling so come on and make your decisions!

Damage3245 said:
Doesn't the fact that sand armor could be broken by Rock Lee without using the Eight Gates mean that it isn't that durable?
Yes, I see that, that might mean that Gaara is still not serious and does not use full durability

I am with Itachi and shrek here. Also that Gaara was a bit crazy going to be honest I think Gaara was just showing that for the fear factor.

I literally explained that right above, and what you jus tstated is what is being argued in the early comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back