• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Post-Chuunin Exams Sasuke is Low 7-C

Which chapter did Sasuke show AP comparable to Post-Transformation Gaara?

About the subject of speed, I think the Sasuke Retrieval arc showed us Curse Marks amps and Bijuu amps don't always boost strength and speed linearity (Vermilion mode/KN0 gave Naruto around the same strength than Sasuke but a much greater speed than Sasuke has Pre-Complete Sharingan)

Wrath Of Itachi said:
When he fought Naruto on the rooftop.
Wasn't that just his Chidori? I thought his Chidori was highlighted to be powerful compared to his other jutsu.

What is the difference between Chunnin Exams Sasuke to End of Series (Pt1) Sasuke? I mean, 3 tomoe doesn't make him stronger so

Damage3245 said:
Wrath Of Itachi said:
When he fought Naruto on the rooftop.
Wasn't that just his Chidori? I thought his Chidori was highlighted to be powerful compared to his other jutsu.
It's been a while since I've read those chapters, but I think that was because it condensed his chakra into a piercing point rather than being outright more powerful by itself.

M3X said:
What is the difference between Chunnin Exams Sasuke to End of Series (Pt1) Sasuke? I mean, 3 tomoe doesn't make him stronger so
He received a huge buff from a Curse Mark ritual. Thats when sound 4 put him inside that barrel that developes his curse mark. When the ritual was over he was much stronger, even in base.

End of Part I Sasuke could manhandle End Of Part I Base Naruto with ease and even severely hurt him in his Vermilion Mode with Two hits once he got his complete sharingan and could therefore read his movements.

In the anime he had to practically burn him alive and use the falcon drop to put him down so it wasn't a complete stomp...but in the manga he just hit him with a punch and kick and Naruto was so hurt he needed more Kurama Chakra to even get up.

They threw hands with each other as well, then almost clashed with their Chidori and Rasengan until Kakashi stopped them.

@Damage

Fix your Bear feat mrk, the size of the bear need to be fixed. Or we just scale the AP via size, something like High 8-C+. This is consistent since Choji has a High 8-C feat but was trashed by Dosu and if I remember someone heavily stomped Dosu or someone comparable

@M3X; I doubt there is a way to fix it. The size of the bear is simply inconsistent so we can't get its AP / Durability from Kinetic Energy.

> They threw hands with each other as well, then almost clashed with their Chidori and Rasengan until Kakashi stopped them.

But doesn't this depend on base Naruto then being as stronger as KN0 Naurto?

Naruro scales since he took the full force of the Nine tails chakra, police the force of Nejis rotation, and survived.

Since Naruto's durability was being amplified by that same Nine Tails chakra, then his base durability wouldn't scale to it.

Base Naruto should be 8-B throughout the entire part 1, only getting to Low 7-C in his KN0 state. Sasuke should also always be 8-B in base EXCEPT during retrieval arc when his base would be Low 7-C. Konoha crush Sasuke would be Low 7-C only when using chidori, maybe with CS1. Konoha crush Gaara and Naruto should be at least 8-B likely higher. Neji should be at least 8-B, Low 7-C with rotation. Lee should be at least 8-B, Low 7-C with gates. Retrieval arc Gaara, CS2 Sasuke, CS2 Kimimaro and 1-tailed Naruto should be straight up 7-C. These are just my opinions. If you guys disagree with something let me know.

Damage3245 said:
@M3X; I doubt there is a way to fix it. The size of the bear is simply inconsistent so we can't get its AP / Durability from Kinetic Energy.
It isn't inconsistent, the bear appeared like, in two pages? It isn't inconsistent because you are just scaling random things and calculating the mass and size via square cube law. If you use random things from different panels, of course you will get different results. This argument of "The size is inconsistent because I got different results from different calc methods" is iffy. Use one and we are fine

And there is no way to scale the characters to KN0's Low 7-C calculation. Neji would scale, but Neji is like, one of the top tiers of the Pt 1 kids, and Sasuke, who made KN0 bleed with a single punch, but people think he got an amp with the curse mark ritual (wich isn't true). So yeah, we don't have any calc to scale them

Metalija said:
Base Naruto should be 8-B throughout the entire part 1, only getting to Low 7-C in his KN0 state. Sasuke should also always be 8-B in base EXCEPT during retrieval arc when his base would be Low 7-C. Konoha crush Sasuke would be Low 7-C only when using chidori, maybe with CS1. Konoha crush Gaara and Naruto should be at least 8-B likely higher. Neji should be at least 8-B, Low 7-C with rotation. Lee should be at least 8-B, Low 7-C with gates. Retrieval arc Gaara, CS2 Sasuke, CS2 Kimimaro and 1-tailed Naruto should be straight up 7-C. These are just my opinions. If you guys disagree with something let me know.
everything looks good, but where did u get Sasuke's Low 7-C chidori from? and where did you Low 7-C Gates Lee

He absolutely got an amp from Curse Mark Ritual, he's treated as having gotten stronger because of it by the story and you even have an example by comparing his fight with Naruto at the rooftop where he was even with him to his fight at the Valley Of The End, where he was stomping him.

CaptainSparkz said:
everything looks good, but where did u get Sasuke's Low 7-C chidori from? and where did you Low 7-C Gates Lee
Its possible that chidori is straight up 7-C, I just put low 7-C as a lowball. Lee in his gates should be at least comparable to KN0 Naruto since its a massive buff and considering that drunk Lee was able to fight base Kimimaro who was stomping KN0 Naruto. So its at least Low 7-C, but maybe even higher.

JayXLotus said:
If Neji scales to it so does Kiba in his double headed wolf form since he scales to the strongest of the Sound 4 with it.
Kiba definately scales to tier 7 in his 2 headed form. But I don't know if Nejis base AP should be in tier 7 because the only way he hurt Kidomaru was with a gentle fist which kinda ignores durabilty by attacking chakra points directly. Some people say that he scales because of the short clash that he had with red chakra Naruto mid air, but im kinda iffy if we should scale Neji to tier 7 based on that.

I think we need to try and come to a conclusion here as quicky as possible, or else we'll have to wait until after the forum move and who knows how long that's going to take. Plus this thread is already nearing the post limit and we have yet to reach a consensus on anything.

What we need to decide now is Lee and Gaara's tier during the Chuunin exam, and who would scale to them. Also who would scale to KN0 Naruto.

So what do you guys think?

What matter now isn't Lee and Gaara but how to scale KN0 feat to normal characters. Only Neji, a Top Tier character and Sasuke, Post CM Ritual scale directly right now.

M3X said:
What matter now isn't Lee and Gaara but how to scale KN0 feat to normal characters. Only Neji, a Top Tier character and Sasuke, Post CM Ritual scale directly right now.
Ok, so what do you suggest we do? Do you have a scaling chain in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back