• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am myself You are you said:
Damage3245 said:
Doesn't the fact that sand armor could be broken by Rock Lee without using the Eight Gates mean that it isn't that durable?
Yes, I see that, that might mean that Gaara is still not serious and does not use full durability
I already explained in the above

No gate lee destroys his sand armor, but gate Lee attacks him many of them just break his armor.

@Wrath of Itachi; the issues isn't just Rock Lee being able to break Gaara's sand armor. No Gates Lee was also able to pierce through his sand shield despite the sand shield having even stronger defensive power than the sand armor.

That is due to no gates lee outspeeding the sand before it could get thick enough to be considered strong. Surely you are not forgetting how the sand works right? It could barely get there and thus by the time he hits the sand is not in good enough shape to block his attacks.

Choji Akimichi

Tier: 8-B, Low 7-C with pills | 7-C | High 7-C

Attack Potency:
City Block level , Small Town level with pills (Can fight against Jirobo | Town level (Forced Jirobo to use the 2nd from of his Curse Mark) | Large Town level (Claimed to be a hundred times stronger than his previous state, killed Jirobo in one hit)

Striking Strength: City Block Class, Small Town Class with pills | Town Class, Large Town level (Stated he gets a hundred times stronger, one shot Jirobo)

Durability: City Block level, Small Town level with pills (Took a beating from Base and Curse Jirobo) | Town level (Forced Jirobo to use his 2nd for Curse Mark) | Large Town level (Could've tanked Jirobo's attack head-on without a scratch. His durability likely gets one hundred times higher alongside his strength)

Key: Base | Giant Form | Butterfly Mode

This is my suggestion for Chojis new profile

AstralKing7 said:
Speed literally played a huge part of that fight and it seems the context is being ignored
The context isn't being ignored; even if we acknowledge that the sand is thinner than what would be optimal for the sand shield, it is still thicker than what is covering Gaara's body.

that depends oon how much chakra is in it as well and how hard it is, thickness is not everything. Heck he makes his sand stronger via materials mixed in as well.

I Think Vermilion/KN0 Naruto in the Sasuke Retrieval arc could upscale to Town level due to the gap being small enough for it to be possible.

This would affect Sasuke as well.

Metalija said:
Post ritual Sasuke is Low 7-C. CS2 Sasuke is 7-C. Also CS2 Sasuke should be MHS just like gates Lee.
Pre-Ritual Sasuke is already Low 7-C+ though.

Well, considering that previously Vermilion mode/KN0 brought him from 8-B all the way up to Low 7-C+ then I assumed that increasing his power x1.7 wouldn't be an stretch but ok.

Eh, Gaara possibly scales to MHS if gets agreed on so. Base Kimimaro casually took on bloodlusted Naruto with multiple clones yet Gaara fought base Kimimaro like it was nothing.

yeah he was even able to fight cm1 kimi it was only cm2 where they were getting outclassed

but i see no reason as to why mhs shouldnt be agreed upon, if they are high hypersonic adding a 10x amp to speed is literally mhs

I don't think it is stated anywhere that their speed is multiplied by 10.

Uhm.... "Sasuke's fireball Jutsu". We had an agreement about heating or freezing things not scaling to AP anymore. So im not sure if that's something valid to use.

Damage3245 said:
Konoha crush Sasuke is already as fast as weightless Lee. Add to that a post-ritual buff which allowed Sasuke to stomp Base Naruto without even using his sharingan (He needed sharingan on the hospital roof in order to be equal to Naruto), then that same Sasuke while using sharingan gets blitzed by KN0 Naruto. Then that same Sasuke gets 3 tomoe Sharingan and is able to stomp KN0 Naruto. Then Naruto goes 1 tailed and is able to outspeed Sasuke. AND THEN Sasuke goes CS2 on top of that. If all of that doesn't get Sasuke to MHS, then i don't know what will.

Uhm.... "Sasuke's fireball Jutsu". We had an agreement about heating or freezing things not scaling to AP anymore

it will scale to who ever tank Sasuke's fireball Jutsu

Omimi said:
Uhm.... "Sasuke's fireball Jutsu". We had an agreement about heating or freezing things not scaling to AP anymore
it will scale to who ever tank Sasuke's fireball Jutsu
Can it though?

There are different types of Durability. It would at best scale to heat resistance. Again, we went over this. Physical blunt durability isn't the same as durability from tanking heat attacks.

so tanking basic elemental count as resistance or its only for fire ? k if this is how wiki work than we should follow it

Metalija said:
Damage3245 said:
Konoha crush Sasuke is already as fast as weightless Lee. Add to that a post-ritual buff which allowed Sasuke to stomp Base Naruto without even using his sharingan (He needed sharingan on the hospital roof in order to be equal to Naruto), then that same Sasuke while using sharingan gets blitzed by KN0 Naruto. Then that same Sasuke gets 3 tomoe Sharingan and is able to stomp KN0 Naruto. Then Naruto goes 1 tailed and is able to outspeed Sasuke. AND THEN Sasuke goes CS2 on top of that. If all of that doesn't get Sasuke to MHS, then i don't know what will.
that and there are examples of the cm giving a clear boost to speed, sasuke using cm vs zaku kimi cm2 vs garra etc

Getting a boost to speed doesn't not mean that their speed is multiplied by 10. The multipliers page is clear on this.

I'm neutral about the multipliers. But would be strange if the speed got increased by a random unknown number outside the already stated 10.

I just verified, the multipliers page stated nothing about this. It only used an vague quote "10x more dangerous" that could mean only minor increases on stats.

Tier: 8-B, higher with pills | 8-A | 7-C

choji with pills fight with Base Jirobo, not CS1 or CS2, and even if we scale to Gate lee, they are only 8-A+, not Low 7-C, and if we multiply by 100 choji it's only 7-C not High 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back