• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wrath Of Itachi said:
I'm just going to use vaporization for scaling right now since Dargoo is busy.
Honestly all the evidence seems to point towards that being the case, but since he said he had some counter points I think we should move on with the revisions and when Dargoo has time we handle the fire ball calc then just for the sake of progress

So what's left is establishing the scaling chain and discussing the key changes. Anything else?

Well once the proposals are written up we'll have a better idea of what needs discussing.

Kakuzu is Multi-Continental

This looks good to me from a glance. I'll come back to it and express my opinion in greater detail later.

Naruto Uzumaki (Part I)

Tier: 8-B, Low 7-C with Kurama's Chakra | Low 7-C | Low 7-C, 7-C with Rasengan | 7-C

Attack Potency:
City Block level (Comparable to Sasuke), Small Town level with Kurama's chakra (stopped Orochimaru's snake summon from attacking his allies) | Small Town level+ (Damaged and defeated a partially transformed Gaara) | Small Town level+ (Stronger than his previous state), Town level with Rasengan (Damaged Kabuto) | Town level (Comparable to Sasuke with CS2)

Durability: City Block level (Took an attack from Lee), Small Town level+ with Kurama's chakra (Stopped the charge of Orochimaru's snake summon without any lasting harm to himself) | Small Town level+ (Tanked attacks from a partially transformed Gaara) | Small Town level+ | Town level

Key:
Pre-Chuunin Exams | Chuunin Exams | Sasuke Retrieval | One-Tailed Naruto

Could you put them in a sandbox please? Would be better in the long run.

Initial comments; Naruto's feat with Kurama's chakra happened in his second key.

I think it would be better for his first key just to say that he is higher with Kurama's chakra.

If that's what Naruto's keys are gonna be, then that lets me bring up upscaling. If base Sasuke Retrieval Naruto is superior to his Chunin Exams self that is Low 7-C+, then shouldn't he just be 7-C at that point? Especially when he's already 7-C with his Rasengan.

Damage3245 said:
Could you put them in a sandbox please? Would be better in the long run.
Initial comments; Naruto's feat with Kurama's chakra happened in his second key.

I think it would be better for his first key just to say that he is higher with Kurama's chakra.
Naruto's first Key covers up to the ending of the chunnin exam preliminaries.

AstralKing7 said:
That's durability only tbf. We'd definitely have to get more discussion on his AP
Well he was clearly much stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, even if you don't factor in Zabuza's statements and his feat against Kakashi, his superiority to Naruto and Sasuke is undeniable. So even if you don't want to scale him to his durability, I think he should be At least 8-B Likely Higher

Though tbf I don't see any issues with Low 7-C Haku as it's pretty damn consistent and Won't hurt the scaling chain at all as only Naruto w/Kyubi amp would scale. Sasuke got destroyed by Haku. And again this is all without factoring in statements, feat against Kakashi, or his feats during the war. So there's certainly more for it than against it if you look at the bigger picture imo.

We scale physical AP to dura, not the other way around (Unless said character has a proven record of being able to fight against characters who can harm them, blow-for-blow)

Haku really doesn't look like he stood a chance against KCM Naruto TBH

Why would that be PIS? We don't even know what Mizuki capabilities are since he vanishes after this.

I am myself You are you said:
If it finally, we must talk about Mizuki, because he would kill KCM naruto
Maybe set him to 8-A, likely Low 7-C?
Chunin Exams KN0 >>>>BON KN0

It's literally case by case. If the character shows to have durability that scales to his AP then we scale it literally

Back