• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1.5: So That Even Death May Die - Reaper (Overwatch) vs Revenant (Apex Legends) REDUX

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Trekking through the dense Amazonian jungle was the Simulacrum - Revenant - hunting down the elusive Reaper. Vengeance coursed through the circuits of the assassin. He had not soon forgotten the sting of defeat and sought out the phantom in the thick forest, where Talon had set up a base of operations.

Revenant had finally found the clearing where Talon had bunkered down. He snuck through their security, putting a few Talon guards into eternal slumber along the way. Finally, he arrived in a large control room, his target just a few feet away from him with his back turned.

"Bold of you to assume it would be this easy."

The ghastly form turned to face his opponent.

"Heh. Skinsuits like you aren't usually this... perceptive"

"You will find that I am far beyond average."

"Special or no, you skinsuits all bleed the same. Then you die. Me? I'll just keep coming back until I finish the job."

The phantom chuckled.

"After your last attempts at our operatives, we decided to do a little digging. Hammond Robotics... It's funny what secrets you can wring out when you apply a little diplomatic pressure..."

Reaper pressed a button on the operations table, prompting a hologram to appear. Revenant looked on in disbelief. For the first time in hundreds of years, the Simulacrum felt a primal emotion.

Fear.

"T-That's not possible... WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?!"

"I just told you. Do try to keep up."

"This changes nothing! I'll kill you, then everyone on this base, and then EVERYONE YOU HOLD DEAR!"

Revenant set a Death Totem down in rage.

"Heh. You should be honored. You'll be the first man I've killed twice now."

Revenant readied his shotguns.

And the two deaths charged.

Revenant has a fully kitted Mastiff and HAVOC. He also has Dead Man's Curve. Reaper has all his standard equipment.

Reaper is 0.008 tons and Revenant is 0.006 tons.

Speed equalized. Victor determined by death or incapacitation.

May the better of two deaths win.

Tournament Hub Here

Back