• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pain's Shinra Tensei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird that Nagato is City lvl+ in Striking Strength while his charged Shinra Tensei is also only City lvl+.

I think now we can use that calc to upgrade his AP via charged Shinra Tensei.It was denied earlier cause it would affect scaling.Actually i don't know how could it affect scaling if it scales to no one,maby Madara with rinnegan,but it only if people agree.

It was accepted if i don't forget.

You mean his Rain Tiger technique? Not sure it was accepted.

I think there are some feats that were disregarded due to potential scaling problems e.g 7-A Jiraiya since Bijuu were 7-A back then. I'm not sure if the Jiraiya calc was accepted as well though.

Actually, it was probably like Island level or something. The 7-A comes from Pain's rain stuff.

There were a bunch of 6-C calcs thrown out of the window cause of scaling problems

but i plan to make a thread on it and all the times Characters that are 7-B now hurt the Bijuu or fought them

This is when the Speed and the Low 7-C revisions are over as Naruto revisions are clogged up already

We should ask Kep to look at this thread.

Pain's Striking Strength can not be on par with charged Shinra Tensei.

?

Why there are a lot of abilites that are far stronger then their respective users Striking strenght but they are in the same tier (Rasengan for example)

Please do wait with trying to change anything as my blog will either upgrade a decent ammount of characters or downgrade one

Yeah,but shinra tensei is his charged and second most powerfull attack.

Also,the calc is good,the feat was not accepted cause it could somehow affect scaling,but now when Pain is already city lvl+ in striking strength we can accepte it,imo.

Actually,the feat was accepted then removed,cause scaling.

Well, not exactly scaling. It was using the size of Konoha based on a statement for the Forest of Death, but it's normally depicted as far smaller than what was stated.

It's like the Seireitei / Las Noches statements from Bleach. We normally go by what's shown. The most he can get is a 'far higher' with a fully charged Shinra Tensei.

The size is based on something not accepted here, as we go with what's visually shown, not stated. The updated size of Konoha is based on a statement for the size of the Forest of Death, but it can't be used since it's shown to be smaller.

City level is already skyhigh, do people even think, island level so how the hell did all those ninjas even survive, shinra tensei is high AOE low Potency.

Pain being City striking strength is already sky nigh retarted since there are no feats to suggest such thing, Small Building + for physical and durability is what pain needs. konohamaru regula rasengan > kill a pain and average joininismore than enough to kill one of those Fodder pains

naruto Pre Sage mode form Could not fall from several dozen meters without being seriously INjure as seen with his Trainnig in the Frog Mountain.

a serious revision without Bias Fanboys is needed bad still looking at that H6A hashirama are people seriously Ok with this?

I guess Goku can only be mountain level with building level striking strength. Pain is 7-B for being able to hurt Naruto in tailed beast form who is 7-B level. And he tanked a 7-B attack himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back