• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pages for Contra

Well, it's not like we're lacking feats in any sense of the word.

Hard Corps: Uprising is also just a prequel to Contra 1, so...

I'm happy that there are so many users that knows the verse, i played Neo Contra but was unable to finish it because the final levels were too hard to finish.

Universal Bomberman and Earthworm Jim still weird the hell out of me. Especially Earthworm Jim because he has like 3 or 4 universal feats.

@Venom. One of the villains in Double Dragons completely destroyed a continent, sending its fragments flying into space. ProtoDude calced it at like 30 Zettatons.

Darkanine said:
inb4 they pull a castlevania and have universe level feats hidden somewhere.
The meteor is most defiantly the aliens. Even has the same coloring as some of the bosses.
"We gotta do a celebratory game uniting all the Castlevania characters, any idea for the plot?"

"This cosmic entity is going to destroy the very fabric of time so a time lord fuses various points in the timeline together to unite the Castlevania heroes against it"

"Brilliant!"

Darkanine said:
inb4 they pull a castlevania and have universe level feats hidden somewhere.
The meteor is most defiantly the aliens. Even has the same coloring as some of the bosses.
The meteor is the game's final stage, which is actually one entire giant alien entity.

True just wouldn't expect a not so popular game to have such a great feat for literally the entire cast lol

The worst parts of a franchise usually have the best feats. Just look at FF13.

@Matt Yep. Upon its death, the island starts t crumble too (the cut-scenes imply it was sustaining the island as a power source). So Tier 6 is consistent.

Contra was on my to-do list. And then someone told me to read JoJo and watch Motu Patlu.

Didn't check the thread, did you guys already talk about the nuke weapon?

There was a feat Thomas posted earlier with a missile leveling an entire city, but theirs also a few Tier 6/possibly Tier 5 feats.

I like how that random piece of planet debris was traveling so fast it flew to another galaxy in like, seconds. That's ******* insane. So far, the major feats:

• Alien power core survived crash landing on Earth, generating an explosion the size of Australia.
  • Bill destroyed the core, which made an island shatter.
  • Big Magnum's canons casually made a country sized blast.
  • Big Magnum was said to be able to char the entire planet.
  • Bill fought an alien capable of moving the moon at MFTL+ speeds.
  • Soldiers survive the destruction of a planet with no injuries.
Did I miss anything?

Darkanine said:
I like how that random piece of planet debris was traveling so fast it flew to another galaxy in like, seconds. That's ******* insane. So far, the majoro feats:
  • Alien power core survived crash landing on Earth, generating an explosion the size of Australia.
  • Big Magnum was said to be bale to char the entire planet.
Did I miss anything?
The whole Neo contra Sattelie crash explosion as well as the laser being capable of blowing up the Earth and the moon.

Jesus video game series keep surprising m with there feats being way better then I would have thought otherwise

Oh right, I forgot about the satellite feat. Where's the laser blowing up the Earth and Moon from? I must've missed that.

Darkanine said:
I like how that random piece of planet debris was traveling so fast it flew to another galaxy in like, seconds. That's ******* insane. So far, the major feats:
  • Big Magnum was said to be able to char the entire planet.
Did I miss anything?
Jeez, I missed a lot...

Well, I know Battletoads & Double Dragon was canon to Battletoads universe, but I didn't think it was canon to DD. Unless the Low 5-B rating came from a different Double Dragon that is.

But yeah, a lot of retro video game characters are far more overpowered than one would expect. I mean, we already know all know that's true for the various Nintendo and JRPG characters, but 5-A Toejam & Earl is the most surprising IMO. Also, don't forget 5-A Shinobi, I wonder if Streets of Rage or Bubble Bobble had any surprising feats though.

Back