• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Page for the Midnight Crew?

The feat of Slick is small building.

And i think we can't scale the durability to Cans' AP, it's more his hax than his strenght.

Also, Spades Slick has supersonique feats.

On the other hand, I don't see the interest/usefulness of a Midnight Crew page. The Spades' page exists because it's a major character, but a profile on the rest of the Midnight Crew is like making a Casey or Mayor profile.

Room = Small Building

DD and HB taking a punch from Cans was just a supportive feat

I just copy-pasted the stats from the Spades Slick page

Making a page for the crew may help to upgrade Dirk and PM which scale from HB?

HB is basically scale to Slick, and Dirk and PM have the precision "killed HB, who is superior to Slick".

Still, both are 9-A event though HB? should be superior to DD? who is 8-C

Also, we have a profile for Bilious Slick who had less screen time than the Midnight Crew and has no feats aside from being a universe.

Billious Slick is use for fix why Jack and others are 2-A.

And please upgrade Caliborn, Calliope and all First Guardian 2-A to High 2-A<s>

Still, I don't see any harm in having a page for the Midnight Crew.

If it was up to me, Caliborn would be High 3-A.

Shouldn't we change the speed of the Slick key to supersonic because of the feats above?

So, something like

Speed: Supersonic (Able to dodge bullets at close range)

Back