• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pacifist Frisk vs Rohan Kishibe

Well, Rohan definitely cannot kill Frisk, but I'd say if he uses Heaven's Door and writes "You cannot attack Kishibe Rohan" and he can definitely land an inconclusive, as neither of them can damage each other at that point, and since Frisk won't attack in character (this is True Pacifist Frisk, who has only attacked when there were absolutely no other options, like when Asgore broke the Mercy button, and when there was only a fight button available against Flowey), if Frisk still thinks they can plea, they'll plea, and when Heaven's Door activates, Frisk tries to plea, but under Standard Battle Assumptions, Frisk would be in character, but willing to kill, so I'd say Frisk or Inconclusive at best, leaning more towards Frisk (due to their AP), unless you want to elaborate on their state of mind

Rohan - 0

Frisk - 1

Inconclusive - 0

changing my vote to inconclusive, Rohan just starts off with "You cannot attack Kishibe Rohan" and then it's a huge stalemate

Rohan can tell people to commit suicide, he made Okuyasu attempt suicide vua immolation if Josuke entered the room they were in, dont think that'd work though.

Well when Rohan turns people into a book, he can read all the theirr powers too, he likely would prevent him from doing that if possible.

Well, Rohan is a HUMAN.. So I'd place my bet on Rohan Kishibe using Heaven's Door to make Frisk unable to attack him and unable to reset or load. Along with killing themself.

EDIT: I'm saying for Rohan to write this into Frisk. "Cannot LOAD or RESET." "Cannot Attack Rohan Kishibe." "Will Kill Themself."

And he could even go to the extent of writing in "Frisk is unable to use their determination" or "Rohan Kishibe has more determination than Frisk"

yeah if this was genocide frisk then they would win but since its not rohan takes this due to razorboy36 reasoning

Different verses so we can't assume human of UT = Rohan

Frisk determination would just make they reload again... even if they commited suicide

Also could he do it to determination? it's already showed 2-A power...

Even SAVE and LOAD already showed proff of working at another time dimension

Is Rohan's Heaven's Door considered reality warping? If so then can Frisk resist it since he has resistance to reality warping.

Inconclusive due to Rohan doing Safety Lock at the beginning of the battle. Unless Rohan just gonna sit there and rip out like a million pages

Rohan uses heaven's door, learn about Frisk's load ability, and writes that they can't/won't use it, along with Frisk can't attack and won't move a muscle, then chokes or stabs Frisk. Rohan for that reason.

Why not? The dead Frisk is the same Frisk that was hit with the ability, If Frisk couldn't conciously act then, there's no reason to assume he could after death, where his soul/conciousness would still have to preform a load. Plus, Rohan was able to affect Cheap Trick with the ability, the stand of a then already dead user, so it's not too farfetched to say his ability can affect Frisks soul/will even after death.

I don't mean dead as in "is some kind of ghost". Rohan affected Cheap Trick because he could directly interact with it. Which he presumably could do with a SOUL. But this isn't being done by Frisk's SOUL. Frisk can return from both body and soul being destroyed, and can LOAD even after this.

The other reason I referenced Cheap Trick was for how stands are a manifestation of a person's will/fighting spirit, or in Frisk's case, determination, the force that allows them to keep coming back via load (other than player interaction). That said, again, what's to say the effects are negated in this sense, especially since between Remi and Cheap Trick, death isn't a draw back?

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Rohan can either:

A) Make Frisk get out himself of the battlefield for the time he pleases (Self-BFR).

B) Make Frisk stay in the field without any move for a day (Self-Incap).

C) Make Frisk punch himself until he's unconscious (Self-KO).

@SirBrownBear

Because, as I already mentioned, Cheap Trick is a stand and Remi is a ghost. They are things Rohan can interact with. We're talking about something fully intangible beyond Frisk's body and SOUL. Then of course there's the fact that Frisk does not need to fully exist to use this power.

@Newendigo

Rohan would have easily won from stuff like that by now if SAVE or LOAD weren't things.

I agree with Azathoth, I also really don't think that Heaven Door can rewrite Multiverse being like Frisk. Rohan can try to do that, but it should end with "but it refused".

Leaning toward Frisk for now.

Back