• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

P&A Additions For A Character That's Definitely Not From Jojo

Some powers that Baoh should have on his profile:

Multiple Selves (Type 3; Ikuro has the parasite Baoh inhabiting his body), Instinctive Action (The Baoh parasite automatically awakens when it's host is in mortal danger. Baoh can rise even when his host is fully unconcious, and Baoh fights pure by instinct), Accelerated Development (The Baoh parasite speeds up the evolution in one's body), Statistics Amplification (The Baoh parasite temporarily takes over the host's body and greatly enhances it's physical capabilities), Body Control (His muscles alone remove a knife from his body. Removes bullets from his body. He can also harden his skin), Skilled Fighter (Has been shown to be a capable fighter. Was able to beat Martin in a fight. Martin was fully trained for combat), Acrobatics (Can jump very high), Bodily Weaponry (With his Skin Saber. His nails can also scratch steel), Extrasensory Perception (Baoh do not sense the world as we do. Instead, the cleft on the forehead allows it to perceive the "Smell of murder" which it seeks to destroy. He can also smell a "scent of tragedy".), Danmaku (With his Piercing Needles), Weapon Proficiency (Has been shown to use a large portion of a wall as deadly weapon. Crushed a stone in his hand and used it as deadly projectiles. Was able to power and use a laser cannon, despite having zero familiarity with said weapon), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Baoh can remain alive for hundreds of years underwater), Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection (With his Dark Pulse of Thunder, He can stop projectiles from coming near to him and throw the projectiles right back at his foes), Resistance to Pain (The Baoh parasite can release powerful anesthetics into his host's body)

Pretty straightforward, isn't it?

Already been in progress for months. Been working on a Baoh overhaul with upgrades to every single stat, with multiple calcs having already been evaluated as well.
Everything listed here included and more except skilled fighter because really, he isn't skilled per say, he just has numerous innate advantages that mitigate his lack of skill that makes it look like he is. It's even pointed out Baoh itself ain't exactly hyper skilled or anything, he just knows what's gonna happen before it happens, attack reflection and forcefield creation is actually just magnetism/electricity manipulation akin to MCU Electro.
watchmen-power.gif

honestly i could have it out by tomorrow, I just need to finish a steel bending calc and him throwing the slab for LS.

I should preface this with I am not going to finish it by tomorrow, but given there's actual interest in Baoh I guess I'll get the last few calcs finished up because everything else is already done mostly, just had it on the backburner as I did other things.
I really want to see that, he's gonna be upgraded for what tier?
Lower end 9-A (Like 0.02-4), 9-A+ with the big end shit like Break Dark Thunder 9-A+ (like barely 9-A+, about 0.13, but still). Hypersonic+ (calc is a low-end mind you, but that's what me and some calc dudes decided to compromise on because early araki's art consistency made calcing it difficult, distance changes between panels by an impossible degree). LS looks like Class 100 to low K.

Walken also packing legitimate tier 7 bullshit too, with molecular matter hax. Kinda fucky how one of Araki's highest direct AP feat is from Baoh of all things.

I should preface this with I am not going to finish it by tomorrow, but given there's actual interest in Baoh I guess I'll get the last few calcs finished up because everything else is already done mostly, just had it on the backburner as I did other things.

Lower end 9-A (Like 0.02-4), 9-A+ with the big end shit like Break Dark Thunder 9-A+ (like barely 9-A+, about 0.13, but still). Hypersonic+ (calc is a low-end mind you, but that's what me and some calc dudes decided to compromise on because early araki's art consistency made calcing it difficult, distance changes between panels by an impossible degree). LS looks like Class 100 to low K.

Walken also packing legitimate tier 7 bullshit too, with molecular matter hax. Kinda fucky how one of Araki's highest direct AP feat is from Baoh of all things.
That's awesome, are you going to make a CRT?

Back