• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ozpin vs Claptrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
RWBY vs Borderlands, it honestly amazes me I never thought of this, coming from a guy who has been a fanboy of the Three games for over two years, maybe this will make me get back into it.

Speed and Versions need no explanation.

Claptrap: 3

Ozpi:

Alrighty let's see here. So Ozpin's elemental variety gets countered easily by Claptrap's elemental weapons/grenades. Flight is nothing new to claptrap since he's fought enemies who can fly in space in the presequal. His electric weapons would help counteract aura in a way since it's basically a forcefields, and electric weapons in Borderlands are the kryptonite to shields, which are basically how aura works except without being part of your soul part. If Ozpin ever tries to keep a distance, claptrap can simply respond by either throwing a homing grenade of different varieties, or use a singularity grenade which will pull Ozpin in. Lastly his preference over H2H may not bode well for him since claptrap can passively deal elemental damage to whoever deals a melee damage to him.

Add all that up with having multiple ways to heal up, being able to use his skill which would aid him much more in the battlefield, Claptrap gets my vote.

Theglassman12 said:
His electric weapons would help counteract aura in a way since it's basically a forcefields, and electric weapons in Borderlands are the kryptonite to shields
Correct but not for those reasons

Electric Weapons in Borderlines are Kyroptonight to shields because the shields are powered by an Electric Device, thus shock weapons short circuit them.

However, Electricty has been shown to be a detriment to Aura within the show, as shown by Ren in the tournament and against Hazel.

Also this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1609205?useskin=oasis

That's still very much a detriment

On another note

>Checks calc to see the AP

>Sees Kaltias did it

Well then, I got a lot to talk about.

I mean I'm pretty sure they should be Low 7-B.. and Sub Rel with guns, but eh who cares about a little boi like me

I am wrong or was he supposed to get downgraded alongside the other Borderlands characters?

I mean they should also probably scale to Island level Constructor lasers and such

Shall I remake this?

Or throw him against a Maiden since they're stronger?

So it's Low 7-B vs High 7-C

Even though the High 7-C should probably be 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back