• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ozpin Page Revision

This isn't about revision to his stats or tiers, just merely an addition for his summary as it is outdated. The summary stops at Volume 4 and doesn't include Volume 6 and his history as Ozma.

You can ask a few members listed in the RWBY verse page to comment here if you wish.

Also for Salem I would remove the spoiler part of her profile now that over a year has passed sense that info came out

SilentLyfe said:
and doesn't include Volume 6 and his history as Ozma.
Volume 6-7 he's more of a split personality of Oscar Pine. If Ozpin becomes the primary persona of Oscar, we might list it on his profile then.

His history as Ozma is included in his pre-Maidens key.

Actually ignore all of that, you're talking about the summary. Yeah, that needs updating.

Hey, I decided to add the history myself. Please take a look, and if it is okay then close this thread.

Back