• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ozpin has a bad time . sans vs ozpin

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
takrs place in judgement hall

sans bloodlusted as alwaxs

speed equal.

aura=SOUL verse equalitzation

Sans would probably not have such a hard time dodging the elemental attacks from Ozpin, but Ozpin's going to have a hard time dodging Sans' danmaku techniques. Sans' soul manipulation would also help him, I believe. However, I'm not a RWBY expert, so I need other opinions on if Ozpin could resist soul manip or effectively resist waves of bones/danmaku. For now, my vote is on Sans, but that could change, as I don't know the full extent of Ozpin's Aura, etc.

i do not belive he would have resictence, with the exeption of his shields, of which he can be teletrasported out of. he has aura as a barrier kind of shield around his body, but his aura IS his soul, so it wouldent really help. he does however, obviusly enough, oneshot. interestingly enough, hes stamina is lower than sanses, especialy with how gast someones aura runs out

@Ricsi Since when has Sans ever teleported someone out of a forcefield? Oz easily has much higher stamina than Sans. And what do you mean how fast Aura runs out? Aura takes a whole fight to go down.

Tenebricite said:
How long is he usually able to use/keep them up for?
His Aura is a passive forcefield that protects his whole body until its destroyed, but it can tank City level attacks for extended periods of time before it is destroyed. He has smaller projected forcefields that he can make to block single attacks, and he has a large bubble forcefield that he can have for basically as long as he wants that can tank continuous City level+ attacks before breaking

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Since when has Sans ever teleported someone out of a forcefield? Oz easily has much higher stamina than Sans. And what do you mean how fast Aura runs out? Aura takes a whole fight to go down.
you are going to assume the forcefield can stop teletrasportation on what ground? is there any proof or motivation to assume a guy that can teletrasport souls cannot teletrasport past his own barriers?

@Ricsi On the grounds that Sans have never once shown to be capable of doing so, you cant just say he can when he never displayed the ability to do so.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi On the grounds that Sans have never once shown to be capable of doing so, you cant just say he can when he never displayed the ability to do so.
he can teleport even though there are walls (made out of magic) in the way. why would the barriers work any differently then magicly built walls?

Since the forcefield is localized around Ozpin and not a wall attached to aything? This is the same argument that was in Sans vs Arzon and the answer is the same.

WeeklyBattles said:
Since the forcefield is localized around Ozpin and not a wall attached to aything? This is the same argument that was in Sans vs Arzon and the answer is the same.
he can teleport objects outside of a building that is around him and is made out of amgic. there is no reason to belive ozpins shields can stop teleportation

There's no reason to assume Sans would or could do so since he's never once used said ability in combat

WeeklyBattles said:
There's no reason to assume Sans would or could do so since he's never once used said ability in combat
never used it in combat? WHAT?

Teleportation: While Sans is unable to reset the universe in the manner of someone such as Frisk or Flowey, he has shown to have incredibly potent spatial manipulation, allowing him to teleport not only himself, but objects and other people, as well. During battle, Sans will often teleport his opponent, himself, and his attacks, not only moving himself out of harms way, but moving his foe straight into a new attack. He has also shown the ability to "reset" an individual to their previous posit

I mean, Sans can teleport Oz, but his Aura isn't going to wait where it was before. It would be teleported alongside him

Yes, he never once teleported anyone out of a forcefield in combat and has never shown the ability to do so

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, he never once teleported anyone out of a forcefield in combat and has never shown the ability to do so
and you have yet to explain why a forcfield should stop teleportation, and dont give kudos to yourself.

Kaltias said:
I mean, Sans can teleport Oz, but his Aura isn't going to wait where it was before. It would be teleported alongside him
yes, hes aura , the manifestation of his soul, would stay with him

Kaltias said:
Basically this.

Forcefields don't stop teleportation.

That said Oz's forcefield (the Aura one) follows him automatically anyway.

Kaltias said:
Forcefields don't stop teleportation.
That said Oz's forcefield (the Aura one) follows him automatically anyway.
again, thats his soul, so it would follow him anyyway, as sans telports souls to begin with

Uh no. It's a manifestation.

Aura is fueled by the soul but it isn't the actual soul.

Otherwise everyone in RWBY would have the ability to regenerate damage to the soul via replenishing Aura and would be able to survive soul destruction because running out of Aura doesn't kill you

manifestation

╦îman╔¬f╔ø╦êste╔¬╩â(ə)n/

nou

1. an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something abstract or theoretical.
"the first obvious manifestations of global warming" its weird how weekly used it as an argument that it IS the soul, and to get past it you need to be able to get past a soul. ozpin does run out of juice faster, and if its fueled by the soul directly iuts enough to equate them for the sake of the thread, its not any weirdeer or otherworldly then equating mana with chakra

So no one in RWBY needs a soul to survive and they can all regenerate it? Because that definitely applies to Aura.

Besides, it does fit the definition of manifestation.

Because if you have Aura, you necessarily have a soul, it's the source. So it "clearly shows" that you have a soul

it uses the same ENERGY as a source, not saying its the thing itself

and again , i agree, i just wanted to point out the cherry picking when others used the logic when it was good FOR rwby

If people argue that you need soul hax to bypass Aura, they can make a CRT to try to get it added, but it isn't what is accepted at the moment.

Kaltias said:
If people argue that you need soul hax to bypass Aura, they can make a CRT to try to get it added, but it isn't what is accepted at the moment.
I know, still, thread derailed, so, what would you vote?

Idk yet.

Sans has a huge mobility advantage, but Oz is a pretty good fighter and his forcefields would help a lot to avoid being overwhelmed (both the Aura ones and the spherical ones)

Both of them are massively hypersonic +, and even if Sans has teleportation, it wouldn't take as long for Oz to land a hit, unless Sans spams teleportation. Since Oz has some sort of time hax, he may or may not be able to use them on Sans. Going by this, their speed should be = in both combat speed and speed hax, so I'm gonna go with Oz

Mickey1940 said:
Both of them are massively hypersonic + sans blitzed a massivly hypersonic + and is possibly sub relativistic, speed equal
, and even if Sans has teleportation, it wouldn't take as long for Oz to land a hit, unless Sans spams teleportation he is bloodlusted, so he would.
Since Oz has some sort of time hax, NANI?
he may or may not be able to use them on Sans. he doesent have tme hax
Going by this, their speed should be = in both combat speed and speed hax, so I'm gonna go with Oz it already s, and you failed to point out the way ozpin gets around danmaku and being teleported left and right

Ozpin doesn't have an evil heart, so Sans's KR wouldn't affect him that much at all (i think), so with this in mind, Oz could tank a shit ton of Sans attacks, and counter Sans's teleportation wth time hax (dodging Cinder's attacks while seemingly standing still, although this may or may not actually be time hax), and once Oz gets 1 hit, Sans will die. Even if it wasn't speed equalized, both are massively hypersonic +, so it would still be equal speed.

dude, sanses kr doesent get affected by somones hearth, its just a nam,e and the fandom decided to owerflate it

and ozpin STATES to be the worst human alive in his verse

IT IS NOT TIME HAY? it barriers dude, barriers

no, sans can lol speedblitz a massivly hypersonic, and is likely sub-relativistic. and sans can kill ozpin in 5 seconds if his attack connect, your point?

KR measures LOVE, which is "Level of Violence". This measures how many people you have directly killed. Without proof, I will not say that Ozpin has killed directly. He did not hurt anyone with his own hands. This is why I think KR doesn't work on him. Also, the time hax thing was when Cinder sht glass at Oz, but then he dodged them while creating afterimage-things. This may or may not be time hax though. Also, about the speed blitz part, SPEED EQUALIZED. You made the thread yourself. Both of them are massively hypersonic + even without speed equal at minimum.

Also, Sans has never teleported mid-battle before. How are you 100% sure he can use it against Oz?

he has teleported the player and hes attacks more then a few times during battle, and hes will be here forever attack teleports you back to where you were before he fell asleep

i do not see rules against it and it can be logicly explained due to aura being the product of souls

Back