• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overused Spam Battle Royal

i look at this and say reinhard because he loves everyone and makes them his waifu and husbandos *shot* though SBA negates too :V

Actually I'll change my vote to 682.

Mind Manipulation (Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King

Key word is potential. 999 will be able to hax the Scarlet King one day, but it can't now

"Anyone who resists Authority will resist CCC by default because the effects of the power happen based on Potnia Theron's Authority. BB can go ahead and use that, but White Queen will resist it.."

Yeah, I pretty much doubt it.

Don't see the issue there.

May I ask how BB gets past Type8? How she can kill WQ?

What is the Heydrich family fighting about this time on this episode of In Comes Reinhard?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Messing with her on a conceptual level. At the very least she will kill her once and remove her from the Moon Cell.
You can go ahead and request it on the removal thread

Sir Ovens said:
What is the Heydrich family fighting about this time on this episode of In Comes Reinhard?
because vahalla? I mean its eternal war in all shapes and size if you catch my drift

Back