• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord (Ninjago) vs. Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

All this arguing for Low 1-C just for some random 10-C you probably never heard of from a tabletop game you don't care about to solo both

Random 10-C char get outhaxed and enslaved by Overlord😔

Behold, the fat undead frog that when he died, he decided not to!(behold, 1-A hax on EVERYTHING)

Some Warhammer character?
Watch me having Precognition fr fr

Behold, the fat undead frog that when he died, he decided not to!(behold, 1-A hax on EVERYTHING)
Goat

Isn’t overlord a type 1 concept…if not then bill wins
That applies only to his spirit form. He is the evil itself in that form but Golden Master is kinda like his vessel.
Now more I’m thinking about it, more Bill and Overlord are similar. Both spirit/mindscape form acts as soul/abstract of theirs and both have NEP of it…

So to win one of them must destroy his opponent physical form as fast as possible.

Just realized Crystal King form immune to petrification. shit...

It doesn't matter. Bill don't need to completely destroy to defeat The Overlord, if him vessel is destroyed, will be stuck outside of reality.
He technically will come back after many decades but that’s still incap aka a victory. Also I’m pretty sure he can’t do anything if he gets transmuted or smth like that.
In fact, the same goes to some extent for Bill, who is significantly out of combat if his physical body is destroyed.
No. He has Low-Godly Regen on profile for a reason.
So to win one of them must destroy his opponent physical form as fast as possible.
Low-Godly.
Just realized Crystal King form immune to petrification. shit...
I tried it, it was rejected by Mr. Bambu because it was not really a petrification.

No. He has Low-Godly Regen on profile for a reason.
Okey... I didn't know that Bill creating a physical body for himself with Weirdmageddon was considered a regeneration ability. But still Bill's eye takes some time to regenerate, if his physical body is constantly destroyed Bill may lose matches via incap. I personally don't think the Overlord can do this, but an option is an option.

Okey... I didn't know that Bill creating a physical body for himself with Weirdmageddon was considered a regeneration ability. But still Bill's eye takes some time to regenerate, if his physical body is constantly destroyed Bill may lose matches via incap. I personally don't think the Overlord can do this, but an option is an option.
Bill had 0 issues creating his body from 0, and the eye still took Max 10 seconds to regenerate compared to the other parts of his body which instead are instantaneous. Aka that applies in the case only his eye is targeted, complete body destruction instead is a non issue for Bill.

I'm planning to point it out in the upcoming CRT in an updated Weakness section, because it's tiring to hear it for the n-th time tbh.

Max 10 seconds to regenerate compared to the other parts of his body which instead are instantaneous
What makes you think Bill created his physical form instantly? It already take more than 10 seconds for Bill to create a full physical form for himself.

What makes you think Bill created his physical form instantly?
Maybe because we literally see him create a physical form on screen in around 9 seconds? You know when his flesh and physical matter appear as he exclaims "Physical Form? Don't mind if I do!"

You ever thought of that?

How did you watch both series like me and realize this so late?
If I was never involved in powerscaling I probably would never understand that tbh
Okey... I didn't know that Bill creating a physical body for himself with Weirdmageddon was considered a regeneration ability.
I mean, in theory, if his entire body gets destroyed, he just recreates a new one. That’s the thing.
But still Bill's eye takes some time to regenerate, if his physical body is constantly destroyed Bill may lose matches via incap. I personally don't think the Overlord can do this, but an option is an option.
Nah, destroying his eye would only win some time, it would not result in incap.

I'm planning to point it out in the upcoming CRT in an updated Weakness section, because it's tiring to hear it for the n-th time tbh.
Can we also add some kind of Unconvential Resistance to Soul/Mind Manip or smth like that if that’s allowed (idk if it is) because people forgetting NEP is annoying too, though I don’t know how much it would help

You know when his flesh and physical matter appear as he exclaims "Physical Form? Don't mind if I do!"
I specifically used the word "full" to avoid get an answer like this, but apparently it didn't work.

We can go into the details, no problem, but my point doesn't change one way or another, Bill obsivously takes a while to create his physical body (definitely not instantly). Although it's not a big deal here, it's not even a bit issue for a character who can perform quick AOE attacks.

This is more of a Body Control thingy so he just changed his color from black to yellow

Anyways back to why it is a stomp
99% of Bill’s abilities are crucial to Overlord and are either snap-based, thought-based or just very fast
99% of Overlord’s abilities are slower than Bill’s and have a physical attack that needs to reach and Bill either resists it or it’s simply NBD overall

So yeah it is a stomp

That applies only to his spirit form. He is the evil itself in that form but Golden Master is kinda like his vessel.
Now more I’m thinking about it, more Bill and Overlord are similar. Both spirit/mindscape form acts as soul/abstract of theirs and both have NEP of it…
He has CM on all his form wdym?

Nice try, here let me walk you through.

You said Bill needs a while to regenerate and then said he needs more than ten seconds
Bill obsivously takes a while to create his physical body (definitely not instantly)
It already take more than 10 seconds for Bill to create a full physical form for himself.
My reply stated that Bill only need 9 seconds to create a body, additionally I showed that even if we make a stupid claim and take the lowest possible end it is still around 20 to 30 seconds. Which was supposed to show even if we take the worst route possible your argument is still wrong.

Hope this helps with understanding basic concepts such as time and context based replies.

Nice try, here let me walk you through.

You said Bill needs a while to regenerate and then said he needs more than ten seconds

My reply stated that Bill only need 9 seconds to create a body, additionally I showed that even if we make a stupid claim and take the lowest possible end it is still around 20 to 30 seconds. Which was supposed to show even if we take the worst route possible your argument is still wrong.

Hope this helps with understanding basic concepts such as time and context based replies.
Destroy physical form and CM Type 1 on all of existence. Bill is cooked, even 9 sec is enough to GP and Darkness attack on the Balance

Destroy physical form and CM Type 1 on all of existence. Bill is cooked, even 9 sec is enough to GP and Darkness attack on the Balance
Yeah this is the only Overlord’s wincon and it is not even in-character for his Golden Master form AT ALL, and you can’t prove it’s faster than Bill’s thought-based and snap-based hax, or Dura Neg ray

Stomp

Dura Neg ray is an attack. GM has Attack Reflection so dura neg ray sucks and kills Bill's body instead
I don’t think it’s really a ray, he just targeted Time Baby
Also Attack Reflection is something Overlord never used in defense. Being bloodlusted isn’t using your abilities perfectly.

Back