• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord Laharl VS Super Saiyan God

A long time ago, Dragon Ball would have been fodder to Disgaea, but now, I wonder, can Goku take on one of the main characters of the series?

If I have accidentally spited Laharl, you can add Flonne and Etna to his party (But I think it's unnecessary as we speak)

What is your opinion? Who would win?

SaikouTouhou said:
Considering what Goku's DC seems at righ now, I would say Gawku wins with quite ease.
I agree Goku takes this fairly easily

TISSG7Regrave said:
Goku i think cause he is trillions times FTL in short burst
So Goku's faster then him, in short bursts, and his durabilityand DC are far above Laharl's. It also doesn't look like Laharl has a whole lot of hax either, with all that said. Goku takes this.

I s u-c l o n e said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
So Goku's faster then him, in short bursts, and his durabilityand DC are far above Laharl's. It also doesn't look like Laharl has a whole lot of hax either, with all that said. Goku takes this.
Yep agree my freind

TISSG7Regrave said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Yep agree my freind
Hopefully this can be added to his victories.

I s u-c l o n e said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Yep agree my freind
Hopefully this can be added to his victories.
Me too

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Lahral is trillions of times ftl IN NOt short bursts

also how is goku Trillions of times ftl?

Also Laharl is multi galaxy level

reasons Look on the perpetuals Disgaea UPgrades

I say Laharl due to TRillions of times ftl All the time ANd Hax in general

PLuse the move big bang (a multi galaxy move) is easilly Trillions More then likely in the quadrillions of times ftl So Good luck Dodging that goku

Dbfan and critic said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:

Well if the upgrades get through then this would be more interesting and fair match up just don't know how powerful he will be

Dbfan and critic said:
More then likely High multi galaxy leve

Like goku

Thought Pretty sure laharl would still be faster
Goku will probably get more upgrades and maybe faster DBS is still on going but how much is still unknown

Well heres something

The move big bang takes .04 seconds to drag in alot of galaxys far away from the MIlky way to Almost a couple thousand light years off it

Or it takes it .12 seconds for the explosion to cover all the galaxys we see

Now lets assume that each galaxy is oh i dont know 2.5 million light years away (same as the andromida galaxy)

For the explosion to cover that distace that fast it would have to be easily Over 600 trillion times faster then light

and as for the first thing Lets lol ball and assume it drages all the galaxys 1 million light years closer THat would mean That the move big bang is easily Over 700 Trillions of times ftl

And thats also ignoring the fact of it being possably universal (i disagree with that but still) SO it could easily be far faster

and then we see that even Whis would Probably have a hard time dodging The big bang move If i didnt low ball it

o_O yep laharl is faster than Goku but Whis's speed is unknown his speed was lowballed for cause we don't know if Goku could scan more than those 4 (though Jaco in the manga the secondary source says there are a ton of galaxies so yeah) but the amount is unknown making it billions as a very casual lowball because Goku can keep up 3/4 of Whis's speed because of Beerus who can do the same

TISSG7Redgrave said:
o_O yep laharl is faster than Goku but Whis's speed is unknown his speed was lowballed for cause we don't know if Goku could scan more than those 4 (though Jaco in the manga the secondary source says there are a ton of galaxies so yeah) but the amount is unknown making it billions as a very casual lowball because Goku can keep up 3/4 of Whis's speed because of Beerus who can do the same
Living tribunal calced it at around the quradrillions of times ftl apprently

Dbfan and critic said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Living tribunal calced it at around the quradrillions of times ftl apprently
He did but we need more solid evidence to make him faster

Dbfan and critic said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:

PLuse the move big bang (a multi galaxy move) is easilly Trillions More then likely in the quadrillions of times ftl So Good luck Dodging that goku
The difference between Laharl's multi galaxy, if he even is, and Goku's is that Goku's is actually teetring on the edge of full on Universe level.

The speed I'm not sure about really. Also what hax? I look at his page and I only see that he can use magic and create pocket realms. None of which will really help him against Goku.

Goku could just IT towards Laharl. Unless it's Omnidirectional IT should still work. Again Goku is teetering on the edge of becoming a full on Universe buster.

Errrrm.

Laharl's now Universal and is tens if not hundreds of trillions of times FTL at least? In addition, he's far more versatile and hax? I don't see why you all keep saying he loses, Goku should put up a good fight but he's not got what it takes to take down Harlie yet.

ThePerpetual said:
Errrrm.
Laharl's now Universal and is tens if not hundreds of trillions of times FTL at least? In addition, he's far more versatile and hax? I don't see why you all keep saying he loses, Goku should put up a good fight but he's not got what it takes to take down Harlie yet.
I did not know about his upgrade tbh

ThePerpetual said:
Errrrm.
He's universal?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Based on what I've heard about Laharl's speed, I'm not even sure how Goku is going to tag him.
How fast is he? Also planet busting should be restricted otherwise Goku will be in 'trouble'

^Well his profile says he's only hundreds of billions FTL, so he shouldn't be much faster than Goku. I would wait until I know the final speed or Laharl, it might be the biggest factor here

Faisal Shourov said:
^Well his profile says he's only hundreds of billions FTL, so he shouldn't be much faster than Goku. I would wait until I know the final speed or Laharl, it might be the biggest factor here

Dude look further up in this thread I calc Laharls Big Bang moves speed (An Omni directional Blast) At over 600 trillion times FTL

Also hax wise Lahar should have the same hax has flonne .... Who in the move Dopple ganger Can stop time (Note Actually pretty much Any demon can do this) Plus Other hax I'm sure I am forgetting

http://rowvid.com/?v=wqrzxGPhoMI

Also in this move you can count that it takes 11 frames for the user to fly out the galaxy (and for the ball of light around them to start disappering)

so each frame = around .04 seconds

so .04 x 11 = .44

So 50000 light years (as they travel from around the center of the galaxy)

((50 000 light years) / (.44 seconds)) / the speed of light = 3.58601432 × 1012

or 3.5 trillions of times ftl

Laharl if the upgrades go threw

However if Perpetual is right and big bang is univesal

then I doubt any dbz character will ever be able to tag him Even if they get Greater dc So iz still a wins for me no matter how you slice it

Dbfan and critic said:

then I doubt any dbz character will ever be able to tag him Even if they get Greater dc So iz still a wins for me no matter how you slice it
If DB characters were to get far greater DC than him how would that be a win? It would be inconclusive.

So he might possibly be a high Multi-Galaxy+, apparently. Point still stands, however; I'm voting Laharl wins, though not without a good bit of difficulty.

Laharl wins if the upgrades go through. I thought Tier 3-B/ 3-A Dragon Ball would be impossible until Super showed up so anything could happen in future arcs lol.

Perhaps. To be honest, Goku and the like would probably fit the Nipponverse like a glove, and these buffs only further help make that be a thing.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Dbfan and critic said:

If DB characters were to get far greater DC than him how would that be a win? It would be inconclusive.
its a win FOR ME not laharl

Also If perps theory is right and big bang is universal

Disgaea is like quintillions of times ftl so Thats a thing

Back