• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.X

Yep level ninety is pretty dang impressive for just a suit of armor, I wonder what class/skill/spell/wild magic lets him control it from a distance. Another improtant thing here why did the character sheet for renner have to be posted I knew she was getting a race change but I didn't need the spoiler (I didn't know what she'd turn into) lol.

Also fricken mech suits and giant rifles....In a mideval world....What theme were they going for!

Ok we went from a mech to a mech made by his subordinates and I love it! I can imagine ainz trying to figure out a way to turn down the gift from his subordinates despite how useful it would be. Then again if he could choose the song he might be on board with it :p

I do wonder on how the guy got the mech suit, anyways anyone think we could get some new supersonic or hypersonic feats with the rifle being at play?

I am simply interested in PDL stuff because I genuinely like Dragons, plus I have a bit of a thing for summoner builds, which is why I liked Ainz stuff and why I get sad when I remember how underused those little ***** are.

Is more or less why I dream of a necromancer page for the Diablo videogame on here in the future.

Summoner builds in nearly any game/series are the best you just sit back and let your summoned monster/minions/animated corpses go to town for you while you don't have to dirty your fine robe!

Oh no, I like to be nice and close to get my robe all dirty, makes the whole spectacle so much more fun ovo...

Is kinda why I like the diablo summoner so much. Many possible minions, all of them are really cool even if they aren't super meta optimate, and you can help with curses and shit, like a curse that evaporates resistances.

There's even one of the abilities that works by summoning a golem from a piece of equipment, it's level and special abilities based on the abilities of the item you used to create it. Or outright reviving killed monsters.

You filthy barbarian! A true summoner is above being pulled into such trivial conflict! (NGL those summons/curses sound awesome)

If you couldn't tell I love playing a snobby mage whenever the opprotunity presents itself :p

what would be a big surprise is Cure just barging in out of nowhere

especially since Maruyama said that if he is alive in the main timeline, the extra 200 years he would have would really help his weaknesses from when we saw him, maybe even negate some of them

that was the Vampiric Dragon Lord iirc, and Cure is the Elder Coffin Dragon Lord

or that's just Cure with a different name/title, but even then, he's undead, you never know if they could still operate in some way

Well considering how evileye was a vampire after using the same spell as him I wouldn't be surpised if others reffered to cure as the vampire dragon lord. Espeically as he has a level in true ancestor/vampiric dragon lord. True enough about him being undead and possibly not being gone, heck ainz death didn't seem to effect him at all. Almost like he didn't really die!

They couldn't reach him. The distance was just too far.

The troll's hand fell like a thunderbolt. It could destroy a house in a single blow. Nfirea was dead beyond all reasonable doubt.

As she closed her eyes, she heard the goblins gulp in surprise.

so turns out a Troll could destroy a house in a single blow according to this, so this might be at least something for the low tiers

Enri was pointing to Nfirea, in front of them. And towering over him, the troll was raising its fist.

They couldn't reach him. The distance was just too far.

The troll's hand fell like a thunderbolt. It could destroy a house in a single blow. Nfirea was dead beyond all reasonable doubt.

As she closed her eyes, she heard the goblins gulp in surprise.

Their out-of-place response led Enri to nervously open her eyes―

here's a little more of the scene to try and find out, but it's definitely not Nfirea's thoughts

A bit odd but it does seem like the omnipotent narrator as its clarifying the damage a trolls strike can deal and it doesn't seem like it quite fits the surrounding characters thought processes.

if it helps, Enri didn't seem to really know anything about Trolls before Nfirea told her a little bit about them, like how Gold adventurers are needed to beat them, and Nfirea's pov ended a bit before this part, so it can't be him

Nfirea does say a gold adventurer would have a tough time beating it, and it needed Gold adventurers, as in plural iirc, though that could be me reading too much into what he's saying

so if anything, Climb would scale a bit below

Huh so who would this effect the lizardmen would probably jump up to eight c (They're already .2 tonnes off it anyway) Climb would probably downscale to this (Unamped atleast) If we ever make profiles for the empire we can mark their knights as downscaling from eight c as well.

speaking of, is there a way to get any value from this?

or do we just slap baseline 8-C on it and call it a day?

or would it even be 8-C?

9-A: Small Building level

Characters capable of destroying rooms or entire small constructions such as houses or smaller buildings.

seems like it'd be 9-A without any values, which i don't think we could find as it isn't actually destroying a house, just saying it could destroy one

so really, the only one this affects is Climb, who instead of jumping tiers with amps, would just go from baseline 9-A to high end 9-A/almost baseline 8-C

well, at least his big amps can't be restricted anymore ovo

Is there any description of the architecture or the surroundings from Ainz or any other character when first entering the town where Nfiera lives, or any other that is big enough?

Was referring more for the size, but that is important too. Checking the first volumes when Ainz decides to get into the city for information gathering could yield something too.

We could, but since we are going by omniscient narrator I thought an option like that could work, since I imagine the E-Rantel houses are just better made.

The village ones are rather simple, 4 walls and a roof affairs.

Back