• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.X

I get the feeling it might end up being more mystical sense of the word meaning more reality/realm sorta thing. Then again they're are mech suits, guns and orbital bonbardment spells so they're could be literal f!@#ing spaceships for all I can tell.

Maruyama may have borrowed and been inspired by DnD, but he definitely didn't keep the absurd levels of power

2-A Ainz whe

another supporting statement is that ulbert wanted to fight pride.

and pride thought himself capable of fighting the creator of everything as we all know.

knowing how Maruyama doesn't seem to like massive shows of destructive power, Meteor Fall prob will only destroy like, a city block

I buy it :p

ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT SPELL!!!

I don't know why but out of everything that still bothers me the most, despite know there are apparantly mech suits...

then again, remember when Ainz teleported a kilometer in the air and contemplated just ******* bombarding Wrath with spells?

there's a precedent

The pen or the sword said:
I don't know why but out of everything that still bothers me the most, despite know there are apparantly mech suits...
CZ is an actual robot

"That would be best, Zero. Those two over there are done, so I don't need to drag this out. You're going to lose here, Zero."

Brain sheathed his Katana and slowly lowered his stance. It was the same stance as yesterday, where he took down Succulent with a single strike. Before Climb could even wonder if Brain could take down Zero with a single strike, Zero jumped back. He had easily jumped a distance that was well beyond the limit of ordinary human strength.

"Edstrom can make a barrier with her swords, but you seem to have a different kind of a barrier. If I stepped in carelessly, I would be cut in half."

[...]

"Brain Unglaus, is that your trump card?"

"Of course. It's my trump card that has only been defeated... once."

should Brain get "higher with Martial Arts" for his AP as well?

from this, it looks like he could one shot people on Zero's level with what i assume is Field + God Flash, considering he says it's his trump card which has been defeated once

we already have him listed as high eight C with nail clipper im not sure mentioning the weaker god flash/field is really necessary to the profile we can always just describe the technique if it comes up.

ainz is listed as, At least Building level, likely Large Building level physically

Considering he outclasses gazef and other adamantite heros physically (And can match go gin) he should probably just be straight up large building level physically.

I think it's safe to scale go gin and ainz to full high eight C physically they're both above the realm of heros (Heck even evileye is impressed with ainz strength as momon and she's sorta our bench mark for strength new world wise.

iirc, Clementine says the only people who are stronger then Momon is the Captain of the Black Scripture

i could be remembering wrong though, been a while since i looked at Volume 2

That art looks better than the anime imo. If there were two keys, one with the guild weapon and one without would look good.

Well I just learned something about the mechanics of new world that makes physics bizzare as all heck, it's from volume fourteen but without context its not really a spoiler, it just a really really bizzare aspect of new worlds physics system...

Back