• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.X

E-Rantel Profile
from a quick look it seems like most of buildings in E-Rantel are made with at least some stone, if not pretty much all stone beside the roofs, which seem to be brick
Overlord EP13 119

well i'm done for the night, gotta head to sleep

hopefully that image Pen found of one of the houses does actually yield 9-A if it were to be destroyed. Otherwise that'd be awkward lol

The pen or the sword said:
Also fair. Well lets gather those images I suppose. Edit I found a decent one for the buildings in carne I think, it even has enri in it for scaling.
Carne
Enri seems too far back from the houses we can entirely measure in order to scale them to her height

though she might be on the same plane as the second to last house on the right, so that could work if we don't want to or can't use the other image i posted

Nah, is more that is hard without any source of comparison. It would be a lowball anyway since this is a whatever house in the village, not even in one of the proper cities.

Apeironaxim said:
Houses
here's another shot of a house with Enri by it
i meant this house, cause this house is prob bigger then other ones

while the image Pen posted has more generic houses which are safer to use probably

Carne house
considering the circled house is the only one we can see most of that's also seemingly on the plane as Enri, we might have to use the one i posted then yeah, considering i'm not sure how much you could get out of that image

we don't know, but i think it would be safe to say around average teenage girl height

could also maybe ask Bambu if he could do it

oh wait, anime has her standing next to Lupus at some point afaik, so we can use Lupus's height to get Enri's

Hmm she seems a little above average in height, she's taller then nfirea... Actually do we know the hieght of the battle maids/death knight if so we can scale her to one of those two. (Id use ainz but the anime...Depicts him as a bit larger then he was in cannon)

Black holes don't erase you from existence. They stretch you out with their intense gravity and absorb your mass. If they could remove themself from the black hole, a character with Regenerationn (High) could recover.

and that would only be if it was a legit black hole, which Ainz's isn't

it seemingly shows the basis of that idea, but will be nowhere near as strong

"...Now, it's my turn… know despair. [Black Hole]!"

A small point appeared on Dominion Authority's shining body. It slowly enlarged into a yawning black void.

The black hole swallowed everything.

i'm kinda curious, was there ever a calc for fun to see how much energy it would be if Ainz actually did make a legit black hole that size?

5-A to 4-C Ainz.

Using this accepted calc as an example and using that dudes radius

Radius = 0.098 m

Mass = (299792458┬▓ * 0.098 ) / (2 * 6.67408e-11) = 6.598513e+25
6.598513e+25 / 1.98855e+30 = 0.00003318253
0.00003318253 * 5.693e+41 = 1.8890814e+37 joules or 4.51672632601 ninatons

Consistent with the World Dragon eating worlds and that giant tree being stated to be able to destroy the world.

Who makes the thread?

i'm prepared for the "World" in "World Item" to not at all be planet related ngl

just doesn't seem like Maruyama plans to have, well, anything reach even close to that kind of power, even if it's just for hax

Back