• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.IX

Apeironaxim said:
anyway, back the dragon feat, how does this list look for who scales:
Ainz and the Guardians

Yuri

Lupus (instead of straight "Class 50" would get "Possibly Class 50")

Go Gin (was equal to Ainz in warrior abilities and strength iirc, and has the Racial benefits to help back it up. I would suggest at least "Possibly Class 50")
so if Go Gin is questionable, are the others ok?

why does Lupus have so much physical stats for a cleric, just why

would Cocytus and Sebas get "Class 50, likely higher" ?

considering a pure mage like Ainz could do it so casually

InfiniteSped said:
Prologue.

"Well, if there was a way to cast this on the enemy, their caster-types would be useless," Ulbert muttered as he used a wand to cast spells.

[Ultimate Disturb] was a spell which greatly increases an ally's magic resistance, at the price of wrecking their ability to cast spells. It was plainly obvious that one could neuter an enemy mage if the spell could be cast on them.

"Well, I doubt you could ever pull that trick off," Yamaiko replied as she cast a healing spell from her wand.
Ainz with Ultimate Disturb

i don't know how to do stuff with the tabbers, so i can't add the spell to his spell tab, could you do that part?

i forgot the powers and ability section also had a tabber

ok seriously, how do you edit when there are tabbers

Apeironaxim said:
i don't know how to do stuff with the tabbers, so i can't add the spell to his spell tab, could you do that part?

i forgot the powers and ability section also had a tabber

ok seriously, how do you edit when there are tabbers
Are you using visual mode?

Captain of Black Scripture and Zesshi Setsumei (End of Life End of Death) appeared in Overlord gacha game MASS FOR THE DEAD (Maruyama himself partially working on this game and wrote scripture)

Zesshi ultimate move in game called "Black and White" and its time stop.

Video anounce (Captain - 1:47; Zesshi - 4:09).

I hope Zesshi would be same OP in original LN.

Zesshi was never a threat to begin with. The Slaine Theocracy itself, despite its world items, still has almost no chance against Nazarick. Same with the council of Dragon Lords. People never seem to realize that the appeal of Overlord mostly doesn't come from physical conflict. Zesshi was never meant to be some hotshot with the potential to topple Nazarick. I'm more interested in her fate than her abilities.

Against Nazarick? No. She is set up to be a threat 1 on 1. But in after volume notes, the madman stated that Demiurge is enough to solo them. Although his actual words can actually mean Demiurge used his summons or evil lords.

Back