• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord General Discussion Mk.IX

Thanatos eats his xp. Escaping after a few spells seems in character.

Also I think yeah, nuke seems to be what they have in common (fire weakness), but WN Shalltear did say she is immune after she got nuked and I'm not really sure about her LN version.

so apparently there's a section on the Reference for Common Feats page about bursting up from underground

iirc, the Skeletal Dragon does exactly that, so do you think that could yield something?

it would depend on length and width of the character, or of the hole made, whether it was fragmentation or violent fragmentation, and that it was quickly done and not slowly, which I do believe applies for the dragon.

Is there any illustration on them from the front in the LN?

And nop, that's DEFINITELY, bigger than 3 meters even without it being the camera. Even if we assumed Khajit is 1 meter, they dwarf him severely, and I remember them still dwarfing him in some images where they are closer.

Best you could do, and it could be an option, is finding how them getting out is written in the novel.

Then the best possible thing would be using the anime images, which are still more or less the same design and proportions as in the databook image, and trying to find the width using the height of 3 meters we are told.

... Well, that's what comes to mind. Expect Murayama to make things hard for us.

The earth trembled, and Narberal's body shook as well. This was a sign that something big was coming.

A massive fissure appeared in the ground, and a white monster slowly revealed itself.

"…Another one."

that's it

in this case, i feel it still fits with the anime, as even when the ground was broken and flying everywhere, the Skeletal Dragon took a little time to actually be revealed, so the word "slowly" doesn't dismiss it imo

but yeah, no other description

It should still be discussed with a calc member at least to see if they think it should be viable or worth a try using the assumption of 3 meters on the anime model that is obviously bigger but more or less the same in proportions.

Probably draws more out of Ainz than what he should be able to, due to Ainz's cautious nature. He is probably comparable to pleiades/Wrath while in armor

i mean the 9-As are like 0.03 tons from baseline 8-C iirc

also wouldn't Zenburu be doing bludgeoning damage, which they would be super weak to?

also he had help iirc

also am hoping for some feats in volume 14, don't care too much if they're for the low, mid, or high tiers

maruyama doesn't like his feats ;-;

they can survive regular hits, but they have a special ability to reduce the damage from non-magic weapons. When Gazef gives his weapon such properties using Focus Battle Aura, he one-shots them

one of the angels hits him on his armor, but it deflects the sword, though the impact still hurts him. Doesn't seem like it hurts considerably though, most of his damage seems to come from the Theocracy spell casters hurling spells at him

Back