• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaReaperMan:

Please calm down. Ugarik is only trying to help.

I'm exasperated not irritated or anything similar, otherwise I would be watching Bob Ross right about now

Okay. Ugarik is not a supporter of this verse though. He is just offering his help to perform a calculation. It is hard to keep track when doing lots of other tasks in-between.

With that i believe we are just about done. So the changes are:

Hight tiers(Ainz, floor guardians ect): 8-A based on the district calc.

Bottom tiers(Zenberu, Climb ect): 9-B via the low end of this calc and Climb being stronger than a tiger, speed should go to supehuman with a possiby higher due to zenberus feat(my opinion)

Low tiers(Brain, Gazef, Go Gin ect): They should be 9-A via being a lot stronger than people like Zenberu(much like before), speed should be supersonic via scaling from the death warriors machine gun feat.

Mid tiers(Pleiades, Evileye): 9-A likely higher

using 241643 m^2. Radius sqrt(241643/pi) = 277.33 m
((0.27733/0.28)^3)*1000 = 971 Tonns (Multi-City Block level+)
Noice!

Bottom tiers(Zenberu, Climb ect): 9-B via the low end of this calc and Climb being stronger than a tiger, speed should go to supehuman with a possiby higher due to zenberus feat(my opinion)

Low tiers(Brain, Gazef, Go Gin ect): They should be 9-A via being a lot stronger than people like Zenberu(much like before), speed should be supersonic via scaling from the death warriors machine gun feat.

Once it gets approved by another calc group member and put into a blog you mean

What makes it worse is it was supposed to be one of the most epic and shocking momments in the series, this is what happens when you put too much faith in CGI
Yeah, the badly animated soldiers and the black crap engulfing them looks like it came out of Beast Wars Transformers, or you know 1999 animation

there is no reason for them to be 9-A, the 9-B calc isn't near close enough to justify that kind of upscaling. The top of 9-B is ~11.8x greater than the calc's value

there is no reason for them to be 9-A, the 9-B calc isn't near close enough to justify that kind of upscaling. The top of 9-B is ~11.8x greater than the calc's value
Are you refering to the low tiers or mid tiers? Because with mid tiers like the pleiades you can definitely justify it since they upscale a ridiculous amount.

I think that it is against our conventions to give anything greater than "At least 9-B" for that.

Are you refering to the low tiers or mid tiers? Because with mid tiers like the pleiades you can definitely justify it since they upscale a ridiculous amount.
no, no you can't
At best we allow upscaling to the next tier if they utterly stomp someone who is like, 1.5x time away
There is nothing to prove they are 11.8x stronger than them other than them being clearly way stronger. Being way stronger however varies from verse to verse. Hell, they could be literally 10x stronger and still not make 9-A

I think that it is against our conventions to give anything greater than "At least 9-B" for that.
no, no you can't
At best we allow upscaling to the next tier if they utterly stomp someone who is like, 1.5x time away
There is nothing to prove they are 11.8x stronger than them other than them being clearly way stronger. Being way stronger however varies from verse to verse. Hell, they could be literally 10x stronger and still not make 9-A
To make an analogy Oryx the Mad God has a 40-50+ character scaling chain that he is the peak of and still doesn't qualify for 7-A from 8.8 Megatons

Well in that case someone really needs to calc Narberals feat of disintegrating two giant skeletal dragons.

“「Twin Maximize Magic - Chain Dragon Lightning」.”

A roaring, coiling stream of dragon-shaped lightning appeared around both of Narberal’s hands.

The lightning discharges were wider than her arms, and they struck the Skeletal Dragons. The vast white buddies shuddered from the impact.
The twin lightning blasts wrapped around the Skeletal Dragons’ bodies, burning the false life that animated their corpses out of existence.

The end came in an instant.

Under the power of the magic lightning, the Skeletal Dragons and their supposed absolute immunity to magic were torn asunder.

Even though the Skeletal Dragons had been disintegrated, the lightning strikes did not disappear. The two arcs of dragon-shaped lightning seemed to be searching for their quarry, then they raised their heads and sprang at their final prey.

Here is the dragons size.

It was a composite entity that stood three meters tall, made of countless human bones. It was designed to resemble a being with a very long neck, wings, and four legs — a Dragon. Its tail, also made from innumerable bones, lightly thumped the ground.

If vaporizing bones don't get the results Narberal vaporized a human right afterwords, which would get 9-A, was about to bring that up

If vaporizing bones don't get the results Narberal vaporized a human right afterwords, which would get 9-A, was about to bring that up
“[Twin Maximize Magic – Electrosphere].”
Two balls of lightning, each nearly twice the normal size, appeared in
Narberal’s open palms and shot forth—
—And then they struck.
The electrospheres — their destructive power greatly augmented —
expanded rapidly. The electrical pulse that spread from them was huge and lit
the graveyard as if it were in broad daylight. The magical lightning vanished as
quickly as it had appeared, taking its power with it.
All of Khajiit’s minions were on the ground.
no she didn't

He wasnt vaporized actualy, just reduced to "scorched meat"

The stench of burning flesh filled the air.

Narberal shrugged, and muttered something to the pile of scorched meat that had once been Khazit

Although keep in mind that he want an ordianary human and the dragon feat alone should give some decent results.
no she didn't
Thay are reffering to khanjiit which she killed with Chain Dragon Lightning, he wasnt vaporised either but you are confucing the scenes.

I also don't know how to feel about the Skeletal Dragon
Undead have shown to nigh-instantly disintegrate on their own when killed multiple times in the series, but there have also been instances where they don't
I feel it could possibly lean to her actually disintegrating them due to the wording of "had been disintegrated", but it's still iffy imo

Last edited:
Undead have shown to nigh-instantly disintegrate when killed multiple times in the series, but there have also been instances where they don't
I feel it could possibly lean to her actually disintegrating them due to the wording of "had been disintegrated", but it's still iffy imo
I dont remmeber any khanjiits other undead minions disintegrating after being killed, in fact the bodies of all the skeletons he had summoned remained even after they were killed by Ainz.

Countless bodies littered the ground. Mountains of corpses were everywhere, covering the entire graveyard

Since all his other skeletal minions dont disintegrate after death i think its safe to assume the dragons dont either, plus i believe the wording kind of makes it clear they were disintegrated by the lightning.

Undead have shown to nigh-instantly disintegrate when killed multiple times in the series, but there have also been instances where they don't
I think it could warrant a "possibly" rating, but due to the Inconsistency of undead it may not be right

I think it could warrant a "possibly" rating, but due to the Inconsistency of undead it may not be right
I believe the feat is fine to use.

I dont remmeber any khanjiits other undead minions disintegrating after being killed, in fact the bodies of all the skeletons he had summoned remained even after they were killed by Ainz.

Countless bodies littered the ground. Mountains of corpses were everywhere, covering the entire graveyard

Since all his other skeletal minions dont disintegrate after death i think its safe to assume the dragons dont either, plus i believe the wording kind of makes it clear they were disintegrated by the lightning.

Last edited:
However —
—Sebas closed in like a storm, his right hand clenched into a fist which he
threw in a straight punch. Unable to defend against the strike or evade it,
without so much as the time to move, Davernoch’s head went flying.
Davernoch’s unlife was thus extinguished. It vanished without him knowing
why or how he had offended his opponent.
Unlike how he usually was, Sebas disdainfully said:
“Only one person in this entire world deserves to use that title. That person
commands incomparable majesty. An inferior undead being like yourself ought
to know your place.”
Sebas flicked his right hand, shaking off the bone fragments stuck to it. As
Davernoch’s body vanished, the many magic items he had equipped clattered to
the ground.
"Damn you damn youdamnyoudamnyou...damn you...damn...you..."
Still spilling curses from its mouth, Cure Elim's ruined body began to disintegrate
and flake away. Just them, the Primal Elemental's slam attack hit with
explosive force, and Cure Elim broke into two. Like a piece of spun glass, Cure
Elim's remnants scattered on the wind, and then vanished as though melting
into the air.
There was nothing left – a most unprofitable victory. He could still have gotten
some value out of a corpse, if one had remained. Was this because it was an
undead Dragon? Or had it saved its last shot in order not to leave a corpse
behind?
As he thought rapidly, inspiration suddenly struck Suzuki Satoru.
It was all a trap, designed to create an opportunity where Suzuki Satoru would
leave Keno’s side.
"Tch!"
Suzuki Satoru could not help exclaiming as the anxiety got to him.
That was very likely.
And then the undead being which lay flat on the ground crumbled to nothing,
as though a long time had passed for it, leaving only its gear to roll along the
ground. Among them was an important item that Keno had mentioned – a
crystal wand.
some instances of Undead disintegrating when killed

some instances of Undead disintegrating when killed

Again i am not sure what this is supposed to prove, sure some disappear and some dont but none of khanjits skeletal summons did so i think its safe to assume the dragons dont either, plus the wording of "had been disintegrated" heavily implies it was due to the lightning.

Last edited:
So what are the conclusions here so far?
8-A for top tiers, 9-B for bottom and low tiers, 9-A for mid tiers(turning a human into ash) with a calc to be done below
Well in that case someone really needs to calc Narberals feat of disintegrating two giant skeletal dragons.

“「Twin Maximize Magic - Chain Dragon Lightning」.”

A roaring, coiling stream of dragon-shaped lightning appeared around both of Narberal’s hands.

The lightning discharges were wider than her arms, and they struck the Skeletal Dragons. The vast white buddies shuddered from the impact.
The twin lightning blasts wrapped around the Skeletal Dragons’ bodies, burning the false life that animated their corpses out of existence.

The end came in an instant.

Under the power of the magic lightning, the Skeletal Dragons and their supposed absolute immunity to magic were torn asunder.

Even though the Skeletal Dragons had been disintegrated, the lightning strikes did not disappear. The two arcs of dragon-shaped lightning seemed to be searching for their quarry, then they raised their heads and sprang at their final prey.

Here is the dragons size.

It was a composite entity that stood three meters tall, made of countless human bones. It was designed to resemble a being with a very long neck, wings, and four legs — a Dragon. Its tail, also made from innumerable bones, lightly thumped the ground.

Last edited:
8-A for top tiers, 9-B for bottom and low tiers, 9-A for mid tiers(turning a human into ash) with a calc to be done below
Not a human, just the dragons, i pointed out earlier that the human wasnt actualy turned to ash, just reduced to "scorched meat"

The stench of burning flesh filled the air.

Narberal shrugged, and muttered something to the pile of scorched meat that had once been Khazit

Why aren't top tiers Low 7-C?
970 tons is only 3% below Small Town and it was stated that Ainz could have made it larger. Not to meantion it's merely tier 8 magic

Ugarik makes sense to me as well.

Would you be willing to handle calculating the remaining required feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back