• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody links to scans or a video clip of the feat, I can ask a few calc group members for help.

This seems fine, wouldn't really change any matches with Ainz since he's hax based and doesn't really AP people in-character, but rip any of my future matches with my sandbox RotMG characters against overlord, Ainz damn near solos the verse anyway... and then gets his ass corrupted by VE waaaaaay beyond his tolerance for anything at all. No seriously Entity solos Overlord in both stats and OP as all hell passive corruption, which is somewhere in tier 3 with interdimensional range.

Alright, I guess I can try to do that Calc.

The distance calcing shouldn't be the hardest, just needs som ang sizing, but I'm not sure how to exactly calculate how much Ainz's hand moved.

Eh, I'll figure it out.

Thank you. Tell us here when you are done. We have lots of calculations instructions pages in the wiki.

Well, there is another speed at the beginning of overlord where Ainz flies into Low-Orbit in about 5-10 seconds

I am highly doubtful he moved 20 kilometers casually with no-one ever mentioning it. Please source the quote for it - preferably from the original story and not the anime.

I am highly doubtful he moved 20 kilometers casually with no-one ever mentioning it. Please source the quote for it - preferably from the original story and not the anime.
I was thinking of the anime scene, the light novel said a few hundred meters, still impressive for a casual feat at 5-10 seconds, but I think it should be in volume 1 or 2 from researching it.(yes, I do intend to buy the Overlord Light Novel eventually, just not right now)

A few hundred meters in 5-10 seconds would be pretty much Subsonic.

So, are the changes good to be applied now, it's been like 3 months since this thread started.

What has been accepted can probably be applied, yes.

Wait overlord 8-B ? you gotta be kidding me.
there is literally a statement from Ainz that nuclear blast buffed with metamagic (Widen magic) would have destroyed the whole city.
and nuclear blast is a spell that lacks in single target damage meaning everything in tier 9 and higher should be superior to it.
this honestly seems like a dumb attempt to nerf the verse by someone who hates it.

Also about the speed there are literally level 30's who can parry a flurry of large calibre machinegun rounds and evileye can dodge shizus gun.
Also the statement about shalltears movement leaving behind heattrails and I think the LN stated that Ainz movement during his fight with foresight created vacuums.
I may be late but I really dont agree with these changes

Wait overlord 8-B ? you gotta be kidding me.
there is literally a statement from Ainz that nuclear blast buffed with metamagic (Widen magic) would have destroyed the whole city.
and nuclear blast is a spell that lacks in single target damage meaning everything in tier 9 and higher should be superior to it.
this honestly seems like a dumb attempt to nerf the verse by someone who hates it.
Provide the scan. Also "hates the verse" really? The lake calc was folly, provide the scan for the buffed nuclear blast and people may listen, otherwise don't start accusing, it makes you look like a dick and makes people think your argument is unfocused.
Also about the speed there are literally level 30's who can parry a flurry of large calibre machinegun rounds and evileye can dodge shizus gun.
Also the statement about shalltears movement leaving behind heattrails and I think the LN stated that Ainz movement during his fight with foresight created vacuums.
I may be late but I really dont agree with these changes
Guns generally are subsonic to Supersonic, why should Delta's be any different? Also with the machine gun provide le scan.
Creating vacuums is subsonic, its literally on Ainz's page, and the heat trail thing would need to be calced.

also it wasnt just about the lake calc being folly if I didnt misread the one who started this calc also made the argument that the super tier creation shouldnt be used for scaling I think someone said the revised lake calc would still be 7B but lower

and guns that are subsonic are pretty rare and are usually very small which shizus rifle and the machinegun from the mech suit in volume 14 definitely werent

heres the one for the machine gun from Vol14

There were two opponents, if they did not at last have two people to hold
them off, they could only— a boom rung in their ears.
“...Hah?”
The undead in front of them, the Shield-Bearer’s head had been pierced by

what looked like a long needle.
Wait, no.
What pierced through the Shield-Bearer’s head was not a needle; the thing
that penetrated through its skull and was now embedded into the stone tile
below was something about the size of an index finger.
That meant that the thing was so fast that Skama’s kinetic vision could not
see it flying through the air at all but could only pick up its afterimage, which
looked like a needle.

(...)

The pipe found its target and then — it spat out something after a brief flash
of fire and lightning.
What used to be single-shot attacks turned into an uncountable number of
projectiles. Grakatatata, the sound of apathetic violence could be heard
everywhere.
Faced with the unknown projectiles, the Dual-Wielder swung its swords. The
sharp ting sounds of whatever was flying towards it being sliced into pieces could
be heard. But there was a limit to it.
Two swords could not have dealt with the dozens or even hundreds of
projectiles.

there you have an around level 30 Death Warrior slicing apart a barrage of high caliber machine gun bullets before eventually being overwhelmed

I dont have time right now to look for the Nuclear blast scan aswell but additionally there were a few statements about Mare in Volume 14 causing earthquakes and destroying cities

Creating vacuums is subsonic, its literally on Ainz's page, and the heat trail thing would need to be calced.
I wish people actually looked beyond surface level, considering multiple comments highlight how that calc is wrong and doesn't even measure creating a vacuum

Ugarick: Yes, this test has nothing to do with the speed needed to create a vacuum. They just transferring PE of the vacuum (which is the volume of the tube times the atmospheric pressure) to the KE of the ball.
Agnaa:
The thing this calculation measures and the thing it says it's measuring have nothing to do with each other.

The calc's titled "Speed needed to create a vacuum", while the calculation itself is "Speed that a ping pong ball can achieve from a vacuum gun of a certain length".

Dargoo found in his calc that air molecules move at 500 m/s, so I'm not exactly sure what the hell's going on here. This seems like it could be a lowball or a highball, but either way it kinda seems like nonsense.

He could have widened the spell to try and catch CZ in the blast. However,
Ainz was worried about the problems that might result from destroying too
much of the city, so he had not done so. For all he knew, it might have been a
mistake.
I believe this is the statement Ruler was referring to with Nuclear Blast. Tbh, this feels more like an 8-B or 8-A statement, but idk

maybe this will atleast boost the calc it's the spell from the perspective of someone watching the fight from a distance:

"It's beautiful..."
What had truly moved Neia's heart was the ball of white light she had seen twice.

It was power which consumed everything and made it disappear without a trace.

so the buildings were atleast pulverized and probably vaporized because the spell deals fire damage

there are also several mentions in volume 14 of mare who doesn't have super tier magic destroying cities and causing earthquakes but I don't know if that is usable and I can't search for it now because I gotta sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back